Christian Bryant FS Ohio State # 241.... Dayum! watch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Watch what Urban Myer has to say about our newest Ram, seems pretty convicted to me about Bryant.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I had to stop and rewatch his reaction to losing Bryant, I like what I see.

Mick

Pro Bowler
next time could you please warn us to turn down the sound after coach speaks....my god what an awful song...

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Anyone still confused about what kind of defense we're building?

Dude, I'm starting to see it. It's a scheme that involves a ton of subbing and personelle groupings. It's the opposite of how the Niners do it in terms of personelle. Their starting 11 dang near do everything. For us it's like we have 22 starters that are called to action based on the situations.

We have 2 big safeties that lay the wood on third and short. (McD and Alexander.)

Two run stuffing DT's in Langford and Brockers.

Joyner and Tree we will be key factors in blitzing and coverages over in the middle of the field.

Great depth at DE keeps the pressure on

Jenks and Johnson are actually the main fixtures in the secondary.

It appears we have 4 viable CB's for the dime, but it's a young group. (Jenks, Johnson, Joyner, Gains.)

Our safeties in the dime may be Bryant and Joyner (<--- he can play both)

Honestly, it's just a ton of options and mixing it up is Williams's style.