Chris Simms thinks 2021 will be 'the year of Matthew Stafford' | plus Colin Coward and Mark Schlereth

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1624833268565.png

Tano

Legend
What lost me on this was Foolio stating that Crapola would have been a better bargain than Goff.

What?

Crapola sucks. You may dislike Goff but he was definitely above Crapola talent wise.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What lost me on this was Foolio stating that Crapola would have been a better bargain than Goff.

What?

Crapola sucks. You may dislike Goff but he was definitely above Crapola talent wise.
Yea he had to get a shot in somewhere. From what I hear he is a Viking fan. He must be envious bout now.

RAMBUSH

Starter

What?

Well in fairness he did say because of geoffs contract crapola might have been a better option .

Tano

Legend
Well in fairness he did say because of geoffs contract crapola might have been a better option .
It is costing the lions $25 million this year and next year.

Not horrible for a starting QB.

Plus if they wanted to, they could drop Goff next year for only $15 million and $0 two years from now.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Foolio screaming and implying that there is something wrong with Matt Stafford for "settling" in Detroit for so many years is fucking stupid.

Keep making stuff up for your Burn Book, Regina. Keep making stuff up.