Chris Long

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Props to the tried and true Rams fans that had the balls to push him back on the field when he tried jumping into the stands. Then he drops an F bomb at the fans! You got the win, be classy and go home. No need to rub it in our faces.

JK1965

UDFA
Name
John
And he isn't accurate on deep passes at all. He fits the short throws of the West Coast offense perfectly.

He has thrown several on the money deep passes this year. That said I do think he can improve in that area.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okay. The point I'm making is that QBs fumbling the ball is not uncommon. Goff hasn't coughed it up 16 times this year.
Wentz had like 9 or 10 fumbles this year and a boatload last year IIRC

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm still trying to figure out why we didn't re-sign him as a reserve player when we had an opportunity
He was signed then was cut, no?

Always liked Chris.....didn't want him to leave...but figured we'd replace him by now.

That was 100% on the passer...gotta get rid of the ball...Other than that play, what did Chris do?

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
chris long is great the vet minimum, prob in the past is the rams always have these guys when they have absurd deals

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Chris Long joined the Cheatriots to win a title and he cost us this game. He can go fuck himself.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I tip my hat to him, I'll always be his fan.

He made the play that tipped the scales in their favor.

He was and still is a baller
I agree, I always loved him, But after yesterdays game ...

youre-dead-to-me.jpg
THIS^!!!!

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
I'll go with the old saying that "even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile"

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looked like he was giving it the big one at the end of the game and a Rams fan in a throwback shirt was signing him off. Bit disappointing really.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I like Goff , but unless he learns how to protect the ball using his left hand under the ball it will happen . You could see it coming on that play .

He was winding up tio throw like @jrry32 pointed out.

I also think he didn't think that Long got around his blocker, I think he may have felt that Long was being pushed out of the play and he was safe.

Watt is a shoe in for WPMOTY

What he did for HOU was fantastic and you just can't say enough about it..........he came through when people were in dire need. On a lesser scale we went through that here in SWFL, there is months more clean up to do here. But they had worse flooding........he just flat out came through for his adopted town.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Chris Long finally proves to the Rams that he can get to the qb.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
"Happy-happy Halloween... Sil-ver Sham-rock!" :rolllaugh:

Yeah I'm sick and tired of losing to ex-Rams already. Any more ex Rams on the schedule?

Screw Long - so he ran past a backup!!