Chris Long

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
I tip my hat to him, I'll always be his fan.

He made the play that tipped the scales in their favor.

He was and still is a baller

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
youre-dead-to-me.jpg

Ramzheart

Rookie
yeah what are the chances that 2 ex rams end up cinching eagles win today. I bet fisher was home getting a good laugh!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm still trying to figure out why we didn't re-sign him as a reserve player when we had an opportunity and he was so inexpensive. He's played well the last two years.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like Goff , but unless he learns how to protect the ball using his left hand under the ball it will happen . You could see it coming on that play .

Marc Spector

Rookie
Watt is a shoe in for WPMOTY but Long is a very selfless man and his charity work has been impeccable. I wouldnt be mad if Long won it too.

Great man and great football player

fearsomefour

Legend
Watt is a shoe in for WPMOTY but Long is a very selfless man and his charity work has been impeccable. I wouldnt be mad if Long won it too.

Great man and great football player
So is the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny.
Just remember, it's not a good deed unless everyone knows about it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like Goff , but unless he learns how to protect the ball using his left hand under the ball it will happen . You could see it coming on that play .

He was starting his throwing motion. It's impossible to do that.