Chris Long will be playing this week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Best news all week! Unless you're a Raider fan
upload_2014-11-26_20-41-54.jpeg
images

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It will be awesome seeing him on the field. He is the heart and soul of this team IMO.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
It will be good to see him back,sometimes we do indeed forget what we have until we lose it and he has been missed.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
May as well find him a spot next to Sam because its all but too late. May as well keep rehabbing til' OTA's

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
May as well find him a spot next to Sam because its all but too late. May as well keep rehabbing til' OTA's
Worth it to increase our chances at derailing AZ or Seattle and have a winning record in the division,I want to see the sacks too.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I want to see "Howie" asked about this game, on his FOX show today!! :D

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I bet he plays about 15-20 plays. Ease him back in, so he has no setback. I'm sure he will be extremely pumped to wreak havoc on Carr and Co.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I remember some people thought there would be little drop off if Hayes had to start, (myself included) Wow were we wrong about that.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Wouldn't want anything to do with a player or team that thought that way. I understand the practicality of what you're saying but you can't go down that path as a player/coach. Start taking plays/games off because of (insert "reason") and you'll start finding more and more reasons to do so.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I remember some people thought there would be little drop off if Hayes had to start, (myself included) Wow were we wrong about that.

I don't think we were. Hayes has played extraordinarily well and in my opinion pretty close to Long's level. The thing I'm noticing is without Long, the dropoff to the next rotational guy is huge. Usually it goes Long -> Hayes when Long gets tired and we consistently have a top notch DE on the field. Well when the rotation has to go Hayes -> Sims/Westbrooks, that's a huge dropoff and we're not getting top notch DE play with every snap, just decent DE play. Not counting that Long allows Hayes to play DT also which adds to his value.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Wouldn't want anything to do with a player or team that thought that way. I understand the practicality of what you're saying but you can't go down that path as a player/coach. Start taking plays/games off because of (insert "reason") and you'll start finding more and more reasons to do so.
Couldn't agree more

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I agree with you, and I'm Fucking glad we don't have a coach or players that think like that!!(y)(y)

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Glad he will apparently be back...The Oakland game looks more like a big test for the Rams to get the D back on track..From what I've read, they have been playing well of late and obviously beat a very good KC team...A few weeks ago this appeared to be the one game the Rams would be favored in and should win...Now it looks like they better bring their A game against a team that has begun to look a NFL team...Carr is apparently the real deal to this point...I'm a bit concerned about this game...Hope they take care of business...I also hope that the probems in the area don't keep down an already shrinking attendance...The Rams need some noise and backing from the fans...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Glad he will apparently be back...The Oakland game looks more like a big test for the Rams to get the D back on track..From what I've read, they have been playing well of late and obviously beat a very good KC team...A few weeks ago this appeared to be the one game the Rams would be favored in and should win...Now it looks like they better bring their A game against a team that has begun to look a NFL team...Carr is apparently the real deal to this point...I'm a bit concerned about this game...Hope they take care of business...I also hope that the probems in the area don't keep down an already shrinking attendance...The Rams need some noise and backing from the fans...
The Raiders also play the NFL's toughest schedule this season ( we play the 3rd toughest) so I don't think they will be an easy-out! BUT I did predict the Rams will Win 52-0!!:D

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
This would have been great news LAST WEEK!! Who cares now?!

Ok, this one is on Fisher. :mad:

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Good to have him back a perfect example of " you don't know what you have until you lose it" I think we will see a fired up defense this week.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The Raiders also play the NFL's toughest schedule this season ( we play the 3rd toughest) so I don't think they will be an easy-out! BUT I did predict the Rams will Win 52-0!!:D

Bold call, Dave...Strong work...