Chris Long: There's So Much Excitement In Our Building Right Now

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Chris Long talks about his recovery from injury and the excitement at Rams Park about the 2015 Rams season. The D-Line is 8 or 9 deep. About Nick Foles: “He’s a leader, excited to have him here.” He talks about that and more.

Listen to Chris Long Interview

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is great to listen to. Chris always is!
It would be nice to see photos from his Foundation Dinner next Thursday!!(y):D

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love Chris long... always have.

But he says this exact same thing every year. I suppose you could ask... what's he gonna say?

Love the enthusiasm... I hope to God the record is finally his reward!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If some of you guys can't get excited anymore, I get it, that's fine.

I'm sure as hell glad the players don't share your outlook, though.

New season, new hope.
I can't f#÷%ing wait!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'm excited. Can't wait to see my new Rams.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah man, if you can't be pumped up about a season before it starts you're missing something in my estimation!

Nice thing is this year I don't have to convince myself of anything, at least on the defensive side. That unit is absolutely effin loaded. Happy for Chris, hope he finally gets to experience the playoffs and the same goes for so many guys on that roster. I know it's a great locker room, really hope they finally put it all together.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Great interview!!! We have to get off too a good start to the season. If we have a good start like 3-1 or 4-1 or 3-2 I think we have a great chance of having a really good season.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Great interview!!! We have to get off too a good start to the season. If we have a good start like 3-1 or 4-1 or 3-2 I think we have a great chance of having a really good season.
As long as we start 1-0! Ill be in the building and I wanna start this ish off right!!!

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Funny thing about this is if he had come out all wishy washy he'd be crucified for not being pumped enough.
Damned if you do....

Either way I'm excited, I think we've been a qb away for the last 3 seasons, last two for sure. This is our time dammit

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
This is a whole new offense ... new OC, new QB, new OL, new weapon ... I'm excited as hell! and we also added pcs. to an already awesome defense! If ya ain't excited, then you should probably sit it out until the bandwagon rolls ;)

Big Willie

Starter
For all the "replace Chris Long" haters, this is exactly why I love me some CL. He seems genuine in his comments, has passion for playing, doesn't take himself or his celebrity too seriously, is loyal to friends (e.g. SB), works his tail off, plays injured, is still a quality-hustle always player, seemingly appreciates everything, and has good fun with fans through social media. Contrast that to say, a Jenoris Jenkins type of player.......me, me, me, me, me

A55VA6

Legend
Chris is one of my all-time favorite Rams. I don't even think I have to explain why.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I actually think the season hinges as much on the oline, as anything. IF these guys do what Fisher/Boudreau tell them to do, I' think we'll be fine. I believe all of them have been described as "smart" and have come from pro style offenses in college...I just keep thinking about Greg Robinson and how he struggled at LT...Not badly, mind you..but seemed that there was at least one play where a DE had a free shot at Shaun Hill, every game...Now, I know he played a couple of positions, so that was not fair for him. However..
Wonderlic Scores

22: Greg Robinson
25: Rob Havenstein

(for fun....looks like Mannion did well!)
Quarterbacks:
40: Sean Mannion
33: Marcus Mariota
31: Bryce Petty
31: Cody Fajardo
27: Jameis Winston
26: Brett Hundley
25: Shane Carden
22: Connor Halliday
20: Anthony Boone
20: Garrett Grayson