Chris long questionable Sunday, injured?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ebonemalone

Rookie
averuga5.jpg

Pic taken from my sports app. But doesn't mention what happened.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
[101]https://soundcloud.com/101sports/tony-softli-updates-rams-de[/101]

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not sure I buy the idea of listing someone as questionable when they are just "taking a day of rest". I realize the mind games and all but...

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Maybe it's Fishers "Hey this guy's hurt, don't double him so he can kill your qb" play. :idk:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Username said:
Maybe it's Fishers "Hey this guy's hurt, don't double him so he can kill your qb" play. :idk:

Y'know I DO wonder if this is why Chris was standing instead of going into that 4 point stance.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
RamFan503 said:
Username said:

Y'know I DO wonder if this is why Chris was standing instead of going into that 4 point stance.

Nah, he did that last year too. Fisher let's them (vets especially) do basically whatever they want on obvious pass downs to get a good rush. Chris said something to the tone of "you gotta switch it up" when asked about it. I think he just feels more comfortable standing depending on the situation, and his responsibility. I don't mind it.