Chris Long going to be traded?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Any chance they'd be called the 'Fearsome Foursome v2' ?
Arch Nemesis!

Agree with most of you that this really doesn't make sense and that this draft cannot get here fast enough....

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Not a chance. You simply to not disrupt a DE combo that is quite similar to Strahan and Pierre-Paul. If only we can sneak into the damn playoffs this upcoming season.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I said 2 months ago that if the Rams draft Clowney, then it would be wise to move someone from the current DLine roster. Quinn is Quinn. Willy Hayes is a starter on just about every other DLine in the league. Chris Long is a starter and the heart and soul. Sims has made big plays in a small role. Fisher loves Langford...big FA guy. Brockers is still developing as a first rd stud. Hell even Cudjo and Conrath get into the rotation and know their roles. Carrington was just added. These are all young guys. This DLine is DEEP.
We don't need Clowney.

I toyed with the idea of trading C.Long and our #13 pick to Atlanta for the #6 pick a couple months back. I'M NOT ADVOCATING IT...but it makes some sense to me on both sides IF the Rams have to have Clowney.

Last edited: