Chris Long audio. Update: Chris Long inked by Fakriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Happy that he'll finally know what it feels like to win in the NFL. But can't root for anyone in that uniform man. Here's hoping Gurley works him over when we beat the Cheatriots in the Super Bowl. :D

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Chris Long was a great soldier and now he's Russian to me.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I want the dude to go out a winner but the freaking Patriots?

jh-gun-2.gif

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I love Chris Long, and I don't blame him. Maybe if we didn't have a shitty team around him he would never have had to resort to this, just to get a winning season.

That being said, this is one of the only scenarios where I can't actively root for Long getting a ring, and that fucking sucks.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
More power to him. It was a business when he was cut because he was too expensive. It's a business where he was a free agent, and took an offer that overall he felt was best for him.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
They love them some Rams. Quite a few Rams have made their way to the hated ones have to say it's the onlu time they show any taste.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Well I'm happy for him , after 7 losing season , looks like he might finally get on a winning team

I've always really liked Chris Long , it's not like he left as a free agent , the Rams cut him

Even though I can't stand the Patriots , I hope Chris Long has success

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Glad to see Chris Long back on an NFL squad but for fuck-sake why does it have to be with those cheating bastards?! FUCKING DAMNIT!!! Good for you, Chris, but seriously....FUCK!:mad::cry::sick::puke:

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Good for him but I'm glad him and JL are gone

Me too. I think they are great people, but they just were not producing on the field lately ... at all! We can't spend a lot of money on guys that can't get sacks or tackles.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter
Former Rams DE Chris Long is signing a 1-year deal with the Patriots, per @wingoz. Long helps replace Chandler Jones.
Very! Very! disappointed!! And Sad!!
I hope he get the single season sack record and the Cheatriots don't make the play-offs!! then he can come back here and resign with us!!

Last edited:

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Long, JL55, Bradford and Steve Jackson all gave their best for the Rams and played on some truly sucky teams while in horns. To varying degrees they were let down by this organisation but never once complained about it.

They all deserve to go and experience what it's like to play for a franchise that knows what it's doing and can deliver play off football.

Good luck to them I say. I don't have a problem with Long signing for the Pats. I wasn't an NFL fan in 2002 so I have no ill feeling towards them (if he'd signed for Seattle then my tone would be very different though - I hate them so much).

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I may just cry if he goes and has a 15 sack season

Limey

Rookie
He only has one career so I get the fact that he has the right to choose a team where he thinks he has the most chance of success, and where he can ensure that his family don't starve. If he had signed for, say, the Broncos, I would have wished him well. Instead, I wish him an 0-16 season playing for a team where the owner goes to jail, the coach is suspended from the NFL for life and the stadium is only used for swap meets.