Chris Johnson Out Of Tennessee?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
The only time cj2k was good was when he had Lindale white as his counter part. Furthermore once teams figured out he's a pure outside runner they began to contain him. No big hole no big run from cj. Add on top of that he constantly wants a raise and is selfish with the ball(doesn't want to split time with any other rb) I would say I'm 100 percent against it. I would much rather see us go after Verner then cj0k

iced

hail no to CJ.. he's only good for straight line speed and sucks at pass pro.

I'd prefer to stick with tavon's sick speed AND his wiggleness/jukes he brings. much more agile than CJ1k

fearsomefour

Legend
I read a report that indicated Johnson's abilities were limited and he needs a hole served up to him on a silver platter.

Basicly, he's not good at creating misses or gaining yards after contact. He needs a clear path or he's a sure 1 yard loss. We already have that guy in Richardson.

I'm not interested at all, event at a discount.
That is my take on him. Doesnt read stuff well and is a straight ahead "go" runner. If he does find a hole where he doesnt have to change direction and there is no LB standing on the otherside, look out. He reminds me of a power hitter who swings for the fences all the times, he will hit some homers but a lot of strike outs.