Chris Givens and Reuben Randle both cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Randle more a surprise than Givens. He's not great, but was productive with the Giants.

lockdnram21

Legend
Didn't the jets draft him? His first game he had like over 100 yards and two td's then he never did anything again.
Yea but apparently he was catching on until the Gruesome knee injury last year... Might need to take a look at him or Randle

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yea but apparently he was catching on until the Gruesome knee injury last year... Might need to take a look at him or Randle
I'm sure they will, but probably won't bring either in.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Didn't the Rams sniff around Randle a bit?

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Thing about Hill ... inconsistent hands ala Quick, but the guy has speed to burn. He could be the guy to help take the top off the Defense ... or at least draw the coverage deep opening up other things

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I think either one of Givens or Randle would be an upgrade over many of our current 2nd team WRs.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I think either one of Givens or Randle would be an upgrade over many of our current 2nd team WRs.

So your saying that these guys could catch at least 20% of catchable balls thrown their way?

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Thing about Hill ... inconsistent hands ala Quick, but the guy has speed to burn. He could be the guy to help take the top off the Defense ... or at least draw the coverage deep opening up other things

Although true about his speed, the Rams already had a speedster and let him go. Givens. And he was just cut too.

Britt has shown the ability to get open deep consistently. I'd pass on HIll.