Chris Faulk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
One of my favorite tackle prospects a few years back - came out earlier than he should have coming off of a major knee injury - was an odd decision - went undrafted - I was yelling for him from the 4th round on. (Oops)

Anyway - he just got cut by the Browns.

Alan

Legend
First time I've heard his name. If I've never heard of him he can't possibly have been any good. You should have talked to me before you got your hopes up.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep - LSU - going into that season he was my #1 OT over Joekel and Matthews (who I thought would come out that year).

fearsomefour

Legend
Getting cut this early probably speaks to his knee not being ready. Maybe the kind of approach taken with Jones would apply here. Sign him and give him a redshirt year to get healthy.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I liked him a TON in last year's draft. He, Lattimore and Jones were the 3 injury droppers I wanted the Rams to grab. I think Faulk even made it to UDFA and we weren't able to grab him, which disappointed me.

Agree with @fearsomefour though, that if he's being cut now his recovery isn't likely going very well. From the sound of it, of the 3 injury guys I wanted, we got the only one who's on track to play in 2014.