Chris Duncan with Tony Softli on ... stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[101]100486119[/101]

What does Stafford's contract mean to Sam?
Nothing. He just has to hone in and do what he has to do in 2013 and the rest will take care of itself. Stafford has more of a track record, and has Megatron to play pitch and catch with, but what he got is well deserved and Sam will get the same thing as long as he produces. (more on Stafford from the 2 minute mark to the 3 minute mark)

Who has the most to prove this year on the Rams?
Brian Quick. 6'2 - 220 lbs, he reshaped his body, he's in the 2nd year of his tenure. He's gotta step up. He's the only BIG receiver the Rams have. Pettis is taller, but he's sleek. Quick is big, he's quick, he's got range, he's got length. He's the guy (for me) who has to step up. As a group, I'd say the RBs. I'm really excited to see what Zac Stacy is going to do. Watching some film from him at Vandy, he led the SEC in rushing, and I'm excited to see him run between the tackles.

On Kaepernick and his stupid hat & bitch ass attitude.
That's taboo, man. I remember growing up as a kid and I had a Raiders jacket, and when I became a Panther as a scout in 1995, I put that in the back of the closet and never put it back on. I put it back on when I was done in the NFL. I'm a fan of the NFL, but that's something you just don't do. It pisses off your fan base, and you'll hear about it. Let's just hope he doesn't get in a slump or losing ways because he'll definitely hear about it now.

How much impact will the elimination of the tuck rule have?
I don't think much. If you go back and look how many times it was called, or how many times it changed or reversed a call. I think may 10, 12 times since it was put in effect. If the Patriots hadn't gotten that situation within that play, the Oakland Raiders would have gone onto that SB, and maybe the Dynasty would have been in Oakland. I know Randy Karraker would have been happy about that.

Then some stuff about Jaworski's rankings on Rivers and Cutler, etc.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
X said:
[101]100486119[/101]

What does Stafford's contract mean to Sam?
Nothing. He just has to hone in and do what he has to do in 2013 and the rest will take care of itself. Stafford has more of a track record, and has Megatron to play pitch and catch with, but what he got is well deserved and Sam will get the same thing as long as he produces. (more on Stafford from the 2 minute mark to the 3 minute mark)

Who has the most to prove this year on the Rams?
Brian Quick. 6'2 - 220 lbs, he reshaped his body, he's in the 2nd year of his tenure. He's gotta step up. He's the only BIG receiver the Rams have. Pettis is taller, but he's sleek. Quick is big, [hilite]he's quick[/hilite], he's got range, he's got length. He's the guy (for me) who has to step up. As a group, I'd say the RBs. I'm really excited to see what Zac Stacy is going to do. Watching some film from him at Vandy, he led the SEC in rushing, and I'm excited to see him run between the tackles.

On Kaepernick and his stupid hat & bitch ass attitude.
That's taboo, man. I remember growing up as a kid and I had a Raiders jacket, and when I became a Panther as a scout in 1995, I put that in the back of the closet and never put it back on. I put it back on when I was done in the NFL. I'm a fan of the NFL, but that's something you just don't do. It pisses off your fan base, and you'll hear about it. Let's just hope he doesn't get in a slump or losing ways because he'll definitely hear about it now.

How much impact will the elimination of the tuck rule have?
I don't think much. If you go back and look how many times it was called, or how many times it changed or reversed a call. I think may 10, 12 times since it was put in effect. If the Patriots hadn't gotten that situation within that play, the Oakland Raiders would have gone onto that SB, and maybe the Dynasty would have been in Oakland. I know Randy Karraker would have been happy about that.

Then some stuff about Jaworski's rankings on Rivers and Cutler, etc.
Haha you don't say!