Choose Your 2015 Rams Center

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who do you like at center in 2015?

• Barrett Jones

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Tim Barnes

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Stefen Wisniewski

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Demetrius Rhaney

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • Hroniss Grasu

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Reese Dismukes

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Cam Erving

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Gallik is my guy too. We should be able to get him with our 3rd round . I truly expect a major RUN on offensive linemen this year unlike every year before. What the plowboys did last year will become very fashionable for every team to upgrade their OL. I think many OL will get pushed up higher when the major run starts. My biggest prediction for this years draft. Lineman in general really. Thankfull there is depth at OG if we get our Versatile ORT/OG first in Scherff/Collins as a starter. Glad lots of DL are available to distract from guys we may need. WR/RB is very deep this year too. I want Gallik as our next 8 year stud starter. Team captain for our offense. Wait till he gets a pro team workout routine. Wow!

Memphis Ram

Legend
Gallik is my guy too. We should be able to get him with our 3rd round . I truly expect a major RUN on offensive linemen this year unlike every year before. What the plowboys did last year will become very fashionable for every team to upgrade their OL. I think many OL will get pushed up higher when the major run starts. My biggest prediction for this years draft. Lineman in general really. Thankfull there is depth at OG if we get our Versatile ORT/OG first in Scherff/Collins as a starter. Glad lots of DL are available to distract from guys we may need. WR/RB is very deep this year too. I want Gallik as our next 8 year stud starter. Team captain for our offense. Wait till he gets a pro team workout routine. Wow!

Agree and disagree. Really like Gallik (and Finney) whom I believe may even be able to be had in the 4th round (maybe later). But, I don't expect a major run on offensive linemen this year unlike every year before. Besides, don't the copycats typically copy the teams that actually made it to the Super Bowl or at least the AFC/NFC Championship Games?

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Been reading up on Rhaney and I like what I've read. I'm pulling for him. Plus I got a new avatar. I like it too!

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I chose Barrett Jones. I'm using one of my Homer Cards on him. It's year 3 and he's ready to contribute at a solid starting level. I doubt he has any problem picking up protections, audibles and shifts. I'm quietly optimistic Rhaney has some sort of starter potential for Fisher to mention him at all. Barnes is good insurance in case these guys can't shake the injury bugs.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I voted other, for turnstyle. At least one of those would slow down the other team for a half a second. . . .

SierraRam

Recreational User
I chose Rhaney, but I'd guess that this kid could give whomever a run for his money in the competition if the Rams drafted him.
Andy-Gallik-Boston-College.jpg

Andy Gallik, C, Boston College

Bookmark it & hold me to it. It's going to be Rhaney unless we draft Erving at #10. Cam wont be there at in the 2nd round, and Rhaney has surpassed the Sta Puft Marshmallow Man... and his cousin from BC.

images

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Tim Barnes is listed as the starter on the official site. FWIW
Of course Barks is also listed as the starting RT...

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Tim Barnes is listed as the starter on the official site. FWIW
Of course Barks is also listed as the starting RT...

We also have Davin Joseph listed as our starting RG - I recon we'd have better success with Johnny Hekker starting at RG, I mean he can kick it, throw it, I'm sure he can block too ;)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We don't know much about Jones or Rhaney.

So... I choose Wis because I'm desperate to see outside help brought onto this line.

I shiver at the thought going into the draft with this many unknowns along the oline.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow, Jones jumped out to a quick lead, but Erving and Rhaney making some serious runs here.

Snapshot: right now it's Jones 22, Erving 18, Rhaney 15, Wisniewski 9 and then... everyone else.

No love for Dismukes? Kinda surprised at that. But I voted for Jones.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hear, from reliable sources, that if iPad can put on some weight and gain muscle, he could really be something special... could anchor our line for years to come!

I voted Wiz... no reason to change now, I suppose.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just keep him away from the eggs.

upload_2015-4-3_14-48-32.jpeg

ztoben

Professional NFL Couch Analyst
Name
ztoben
Wow, Jones jumped out to a quick lead, but Erving and Rhaney making some serious runs here.

Snapshot: right now it's Jones 22, Erving 18, Rhaney 15, Wisniewski 9 and then... everyone else.

No love for Dismukes? Kinda surprised at that. But I voted for Jones.

Yeah, I voted Dismukes. Surprised to see so little support for him. We could get him really late and he would still be a great addition to the team I think.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Agree and disagree. Really like Gallik (and Finney) whom I believe may even be able to be had in the 4th round (maybe later). But, I don't expect a major run on offensive linemen this year unlike every year before. Besides, don't the copycats typically copy the teams that actually made it to the Super Bowl or at least the AFC/NFC Championship Games?

I think teams will see before the worst play call in Super Bowl history that a running play should have been called for the SB win. Most at least THINK so. That would bring most NFL teams also looking at the fastest and biggest upgrade of ANY team was done by the Zack Martin pick that solidified the plwboys OL and gave them the season that NO ONE expected. Add the year Frederick was taken in round #1 3 years ago and I think many teams WILL draft lineman on O and D in HUGE numbers with a major run this year over past years as the lack of top tier OT's then the next tier of Versatile OL and those that are projected to start and then the group of plug and play guards I believe will stimulate a major early run as more teams in the NFL had offensive line injuries and so many different groups of starters and seeing what a great offensive line can do for a team as it did for the boys. A group of draft worthy centers in rounds 2-4. Cam Erving being the exception as a versitile player and a solid 1ST round pick.

It did'nt end well for the plowboys but it was'nt due to the OL that got them there. It was a loss based on a play most thought WAS a catch and the rules now proved it was'nt and it cost the boys the game and a shot at a bigtime championship game. Its not all about the seahawks running game that should have won the team the Lombardi. Many WILL remember what could have been and how important that OL for a major upgrade and fast improvement in one surprising team. The OL for the boys stood out as a group BIGTIME last season and we'll see in 4 weeks if I'm right about a run on OL.