Chip Kelly’s Trade For Sam Bradford Is Paying Off

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
He looks dreamy rockin' that December beard, yeah?

<swoon>

We all wanted him to rock the beard - remember how glorious he looked in preseason 2014 looking all lumberjack - then he shaves!!!!
Now with Philly he is donning the anti-ACL beard!!! And winning!!
WTF!!!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
But seriously @-X- thanks for posting that article
From my POV it looks like the Foles contract isn't all that devastating - it was a fair bet that we lost fair and square. It'll look much more prudent 2 years from now (God-willing)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
But seriously @-X- thanks for posting that article
From my POV it looks like the Foles contract isn't all that devastating - it was a fair bet that we lost fair and square. It'll look much more prudent 2 years from now (God-willing)
Yeah, it's not a crippling contract or anything. Might have to eat a few mil, but it's nothing Demoff can't make up for in other areas or with different restructures. It was a gamble and gambles don't always pay off. If he played his ass off, it would have cost SO MUCH more to sign him to a new contract next year than it would have to extend him this year. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. It's really not that big of a deal, IMO.

FRO

Legend
It's all water under the bridge. I wanted to keep Bradford and get a guy like Foles to compete with him or be the insurance policy. I didn't fault the trade. I understood their reasoning. That said we at best tied and quite possibly lost the trade. The only thing that sucks is there isn't a viable QB solution in sight.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Against New England they only scored two offensive TDs. How is that noteworthy? Then they eke one out against the mediocre Bills.

Sam may be better than Foles and Kelly may be showing us how inept Fishers crew is at developing QBs but Sam has not played like a top QB and a few wins, one which had nothing to do with Sam is nothing to write a praising article about.

Yeah and for what it's worth Bradford is not producing as well as, or at least any better than, The Butt Fumble.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah and for what it's worth Bradford is not producing as well as, or at least any better than, The Butt Fumble.

:rolleyes: how many eye rolls can i give? :rolleyes:

with sanchez in there the eagles gave up the lead and lost the game after sam got injured then got blown out the next 2 games by nfl juggernauts, the bucs and the lions.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
:rolleyes: how many eye rolls can i give? :rolleyes:

with sanchez in there the eagles gave up the lead and lost the game after sam got injured then got blown out the next 2 games by nfl juggernauts, the bucs and the lions.

Do you blame the QB for the D giving up 45 points in back to back games???

OK.......

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do you blame the QB for the D giving up 45 points in back to back games???

OK.......

nah i just don't think he's a starting nfl caliber qb and for you to use him to denigrate sam, who the eagles have won 5 out of the last 6 with (the only loss to the panthers), is preposterous.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
nah i just don't think he's a starting nfl caliber qb and for you to use him to denigrate sam, who the eagles have won 5 out of the last 6 with (the only loss to the panthers), is preposterous.

Sam isn't winning that NE game leading that O scoring 2 TD's and you know that!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

it's a team game and as a team the eagles play exponentially better with sam in there.

Athos

Legend

Jesus man. You're starting to remind me of a certain RamsTalk poster and you're better than that. Your Sam hatred is a bit over the top.

Sanchez is garbage and if you can't see that even Sam on o e leg is a better QB I do t know what to say.

14 points from the QB isn't bad. Their run game has just been garbage all season long.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Ask this.
If Bradford was still a Ram and got the team to even 8 wins this year. Would you want to resign him to a big money long term contract after the season ?
if not the Rams are in the same place as they are now. But without a extra 2nd.

Exactly. Sam gets us nowhere.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Jesus man. You're starting to remind me of a certain RamsTalk poster and you're better than that. Your Sam hatred is a bit over the top.

Sanchez is garbage and if you can't see that even Sam on o e leg is a better QB I do t know what to say.

14 points from the QB isn't bad. Their run game has just been garbage all season long.

I actually don't hate him at all, in fact I think he's a really great guy and it's obvious that his parents raised a kid who is a good human.

But he's not that good of a QB.

KDS73

Rookie
wtf man. :LOL:

Poster of Nick Foles - in the trash, outside the Rams locker room.

CWIBljvWsAE6Ibi.jpg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Check this out you Bradford fans!

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Ping-Golf-Bag-Signed-by-Sam-Bradford-26202751.html

A lot less than the money the Rams owes Foles. A gamble that looks to be a loss. If the Rams could find a team that needs a QB now for backup and playoff run the Rams should put him on waivers.

I'm so glad I took a break from work to check in!!!!That is the most hilarious thing ever!!!!!

If actually bid in those clubs if they were McGregors, but Ping? F that