Chiefs sign Wentz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
He joined the team late last year but he in his start, he wasn't pushing the ball down the field. If Stafford misses extended time, he can't run the ball 20 times a game.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
McVay choose Jimmy G over Wentz when given the opportunity to pay for a FA QB. I’ll trust his judgement. He didn’t call the plays in Wentz’s game either for whatever that’s worth.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
McVay choose Jimmy G over Wentz when given the opportunity to pay for a FA QB. I’ll trust his judgement. He didn’t call the plays in Wentz’s game either for whatever that’s worth.

Plus Jimmy G agreed to basically minimum wage. I'd rather have Wentz but the price was right.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
He joined the team late last year but he in his start, he wasn't pushing the ball down the field. If Stafford misses extended time, he can't run the ball 20 times a game.
Only reason they ran that many times is because he wasn't the starter. I doubt you even watched the game or have a rudimentary understanding of football.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Plus I know you want to smell Jimmy G nuttzs just to make sure there ain’t no more niner in there after that Vegas stank.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’d say Carson Palmer was the real deal when it came to throwing the football. Jimmy G brings a little bit more of that than Wentz.
—Andy Reed is a QB guru & will put Wentz in his best Chance to succeed . The thing is I’ll take The Rams O’Line any day of the week.

The question is Creed vs Avila now!! Both will get paid there next contract.Do The Rams resign Tutu Atwell ? How much ? Contract year for those guys.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wentz must have left him underwhelmed.

I wonder how much JG helps with our 49’er game strategies? He certainly knows what Shanahan thinks about attacking McVay’s offense.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Kind of like when Warner left the Rams and went to the Cards.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Only reason they ran that many times is because he wasn't the starter. I doubt you even watched the game or have a rudimentary understanding of football.
Bro WTF??? Are you serious???

First, I watched every single snap of that game, that's how I know how much we ran Carson Wentz. He was new to the team and hasn't had time to learn the entire playbook, but running the ball is what he likes to do and he was taking hit after hit, not trying to slide or avoid contact. It's not because he was the backup, he took hits like that when he started last for Indianapolis.

Secondly, since you came for my football knowledge I'm going to come for yours. How could YOU have a rudimentary understanding of the NFL if you don't watch the rest of the league and aren't remotely interested in the playoffs or the Superbowl? Make that make sense.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Great Teams make great moves and this is a great move for the Chiefs. Sorry I liked Wentz, but he is now a Chief, so I will have to root for that Grandmother's grandson on the Subway commercial and even she said, it is a good think he looks good.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I've heard too many stories about Carson being a locker room cancer with a Prima-Donna mindset... I am fine with him not being around our team.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Bro WTF??? Are you serious???
I mean, I was laughing. Wentz is a joke... but now I'm a little gobsmacked that Chiefs picked him up. Actually kinda hope Mahomes goes down for a few games and see what the arguably best QB coach ever can do with him.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty sure Jimmy G is getting paid from the Raiders too so whatever deal he signed should be cheaper, I thought it was low base with ton of incentives.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Pretty sure Jimmy G is getting paid from the Raiders too so whatever deal he signed should be cheaper, I thought it was low base with ton of incentives.
According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Garoppolo's contract with the Rams is a one-year deal with a base value of $4.5 million. However, Garoppolo can earn up to $12 million with incentives.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Garoppolo's contract with the Rams is a one-year deal with a base value of $4.5 million. However, Garoppolo can earn up to $12 million with incentives.

Yeah, not sure who has the exact details, Sportrac has it at 3.1 mill, mostly signing bonus. Not sure if the Raiders have him on the books too
1712073093442.png

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I've heard too many stories about Carson being a locker room cancer with a Prima-Donna mindset... I am fine with him not being around our team.
Funny, Wentz truly does not strike me as that type of guy, he seems so blue collar, whereas, Garoppolo, seems more like the prima-Donna type, however, players have raved about what a great teammate Garoppolo is.