Chiefs give up on 3rd-round rookie CB Russell

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Must lack desire or something because he has third round talent physically
Didn't he break a foot at the end of the season? Kid is talented and one of the rare players cut by other teams if like to sign barring any effort/personality issues reported in KC.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Didn't he break a foot at the end of the season? Kid is talented and one of the rare players cut by other teams if like to sign barring any effort/personality issues reported in KC.

If the foot isn't healed then it would be tough to justify signing him.

Psycho_X

Legend
If the foot isn't healed then it would be tough to justify signing him.

Hmmm..... sign new guy with one working foot..... or keep playing Coty Sensabaugh.....

PrPU5IMgUOAak.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think that if Gaines is not ready to go the guy who should be starting in his place is Hill. He played well in preseason, actually knows to play the ball, and deserves a shot.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
What's the difference in starting Sensabaugh and playing with 10 men?

... $6 million....

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Claimed by the Bengals

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think that if Gaines is not ready to go the guy who should be starting in his place is Hill. He played well in preseason, actually knows to play the ball, and deserves a shot.
I'll second this emotion!!(y);):D

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Or Joyner, who stinks!

Where is all this Joyner hate coming from lately? Has his screen time on Hardknocks really made fans hate him this much bc his play on the field certainly hasn't earned him the hate.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Where is all this Joyner hate coming from lately? Has his screen time on Hardknocks really made fans hate him this much bc his play on the field certainly hasn't earned him the hate.
I think since 2015, slot receivers average a 80% completion rate against us....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have you seen the scheme we play and how opposing teams attack us because of our pass rush/defensive philosophy?
Actually other than completion percentage the passing numbers they put up against us weren't bad. 22 of 35 is a nice 62.9% but only 170 yards is a minuscule 4.9 ypa. Granted they were running the ball very well but I'll take holding a team to that low of a ypa.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Actually other than completion percentage the passing numbers they put up against us weren't bad. 22 of 35 is a nice 62.9% but only 170 yards is a minuscule 4.9 ypa. Granted they were running the ball very well but I'll take holding a team to that low of a ypa.

That is what I was getting at. The scheme we play usually allows for a very high completion % and most of those come on quick throws. Rams are able to limit the yards after catch due to playing off and keeping the wr in front of them and rallying to the ball to make the tackle.