Chiefs extend QB Alex Smith: 4 years $68mil

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Before we start knocking other teams move and especially quarterbacks I would like a Ram signal caller to lead the Rams to post season. Do I think Alex Smith is a premier signal caller in the NFL? No! Do I wish the Rams had him right now?...That would be a resounding Yes!

Sam SHOULD have had a playoff birth his rookie year but we game planned circa 70% passing and 30% running ,I don't buy the SJ was hurt ,he played and that Seahawk defense was weak as hell against the run,but Shurmer wanted to showcase his marvelous work with the rookie.
You don't win in this league with that kind of mix unless your QB is a top five guy.

I agree with you about Smith ,he'd be an upgrade from Hill, but I wouldn't say he was better than Bradford,Jamaal Charles will make most any QB's PA better so there's that as well