Chevy Commercial bashing on youtube

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Dude has a bunch of them but this one had me LMAO:

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I feel like Mahk. What happened to generation y, and why the hell do I have to be a millennial? I didn't grow up on SpongeBob and getting offended. Stupid generation scientists.

What's that you say? There are no generation scientists? You mean it's random people making crap up? Then I say I'm not a millennial.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Hahhahahaha

"It's good to know what happened with Jameraqui"

This was great - i despise those ads :LOL:

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
"Look in the mirror...you got all three"

"The neck tattoo that looks like a limp penis"

Classic

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I feel like Mahk. What happened to generation y, and why the hell do I have to be a millennial? I didn't grow up on SpongeBob and getting offended. Stupid generation scientists.

What's that you say? There are no generation scientists? You mean it's random people making crap up? Then I say I'm not a millennial.

Your screen name is imagoh

And you ask that?

Hahaha.

Gotcha!

fearsomefour

Legend
The "We are all unique individuals" line is so perfect. Work with a couple of younger people and this is dead on. You're so unique you follow the same trends everyone your age does. Not special.
Love this.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
The "We are all unique individuals" line is so perfect. Work with a couple of younger people and this is dead on. You're so unique you follow the same trends everyone your age does. Not special.
Love this.

C'mon Man!
We ALL did at certain ages.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Honestly, there's nothing funnier than calling those two hipsters, "Wyatt Derp and DNA rifle Holiday.". I busted out on that one.