Chase Reynolds out a month

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I fail to see how Chase Reynolds' injury will help Pead.

CR is a RB in name only. His absence creates an opportunity on ST, not at RB.
Because after that fumble, Pead is also a RB in name only. No way he deserves to run the ball after yesterday. His only value is special teams at this point. Having Reynolds out gives Pead his window on ST.

TLDR; Pead is no longer a runningback, just a special teams player.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well hopefully we get Gurley in there in a week or two anyways. Not to mention Mason. So I don't think Pead is going to sniff the offensive backfield unless it's an emergency.

The great thing here is Cunningham played far better than I thought he could. I gotta admit the dude is better than I give him credit for and I'm pretty comfortable with him playing if need be.

This team's running back depth is downright ridiculous and it should be twice as good in 2-3 weeks. Craziness.

jap

Legend
Because after that fumble, Pead is also a RB in name only. No way he deserves to run the ball after yesterday. His only value is special teams at this point. Having Reynolds out gives Pead his window on ST.

Really? Who are you? The Fisher King?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
IMO Pead stays until Watts returns. If so i have no problem with it at all. Watts has better instincts as a runner. ST contributions are important, but this team is finally deep enough and stockpiled with enough young, hungry talent that finding a ST's guy to replace Pead won't be rocket science.

Rams43

Hall of Fame

We agree that Pead is a liability as a RB, Jorge.

But what value does he have on ST, exactly?

It certainly isn't as a KR.

We need Pead's roster spot for another CB far more than we need Pead as a ST player.

And, hopefully, Quick will also be among the 46 actives for the Redskin game.

I think Pead has burned all his bridges with the Rams and will be released in a numbers crunch.

Incidentally, what in the world does TLDR mean?

bskrilla

Starter
We agree that Pead is a liability as a RB, Jorge.

But what value does he have on ST, exactly?

It certainly isn't as a KR.

We need Pead's roster spot for another CB far more than we need Pead as a ST player.

And, hopefully, Quick will also be among the 46 actives for the Redskin game.

I think Pead has burned all his bridges with the Rams and will be released in a numbers crunch.

Incidentally, what in the world does TLDR mean?

Too Long Didn't Read aka In Summation

PFaulk

Rookie
Name
Dan
Dang, that stinks. Hopefully he is back sooner than that. We don't have anyone else really good for the punt protector role.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Marquez was going to be active each game injury or no injury. That is a special teams standout. His blocking, his tackling - he was all over the field on STs.

Reminded me a lot of Curry.