Chase Reynolds out a month

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
According to Jim Thomes' twitter feed. Sprained MCL.

Cant figure out how to post tweets sorry.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
According to Jim Thomes' twitter feed. Sprained MCL.

Cant figure out how to post tweets sorry.

View: https://twitter.com/jthom1/status/643466234277695488

You just have to copy and paste the actual URL, There are other ways to do it, but that should be the easiest. To get there click on the actual time it was posted, located by the tweeters name. If it was 4 minutes ago, it will show 4M. Click on that to get the URL.

Or you can click on details, and that should take you there, Lots of ways to do it. Cool thing, on our sight, you don't have to code it.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
That means Pead may still be around even after Trey Watts returns.
Seriously, this guy's house has to be decorated in good luck charms. Every time his bad play hits a new crescendo something or somebody goes down and he begins anew.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Even if he doesn't get cut he just checked into Fishers doghouse indefinitely.

rambone

UDFA
Pead is a happy man.

I'm thinkin' Bradley Marquez stays active after his monster game. He was only active 'cuz Brian Quick was inactive, is that correct? So this allows Quick to be active as well as Marquez.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I doubt he's out a month. That would be considered extended time in my book. Fisher said they won't be out long.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Is there really not a free agent out there that is half decent we can sign while we are waiting on the recovery of all these guys? Just someone who can hold on to a football and kneel it on kick returns would be an improvement.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Pead does deserve to get destroyed for that fumble. That was an incredible mistake. JUST BIG TIME! He knew it, he knew it before it happened because he was carrying it secure. He had a guy pulling on it and then just got popped right on the ball. None of that negates the fact that it was a terrible fumble and terrible timing for a fumble.

But if I can say some nice things about Pead. He is a terrific gunner. He can get right into the guys britches and seems to always beat his man. I'm not sure he has any chance to replace what Chase REynolds brings to us though.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
damnit. Nice job Ryan.

FRO

Legend
Pead does deserve to get destroyed for that fumble. That was an incredible mistake. JUST BIG TIME! He knew it, he knew it before it happened because he was carrying it secure. He had a guy pulling on it and then just got popped right on the ball. None of that negates the fact that it was a terrible fumble and terrible timing for a fumble.

But if I can say some nice things about Pead. He is a terrific gunner. He can get right into the guys britches and seems to always beat his man. I'm not sure he has any chance to replace what Chase REynolds brings to us though.
If we keep him that's fine, as long as he isn't returning kicks or playing RB. To me he totally blew his last chance yesterday of being anything more than a special teams guy.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I fail to see how Chase Reynolds' injury will help Pead.

CR is a RB in name only. His absence creates an opportunity on ST, not at RB.

M Brown is a far better football player/RB than Pead. If, somehow, Mason can't start I would MUCH prefer to see Brown spelling Cunningham.

I would release Pead asap. I doubt the players have any confidence in him anymore. Most fans sure don't. Fisher has a policy of best players play. It's a good policy and this is hardly the time to change it.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Probably opens up a spot on the game day roster for Marquez. The kid showed up yesterday. Give him some more game, Coach.