Chargers vs Rams in Super Bowl 57

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This potential matchup would stress me out.

When the Rams were forced to accept a renter in the Chargers at SoFi, I resented them. They will never be the LA. Chargers to me. They are horning in on Rams territory and I hope every bad thing that’s possible happens to them until they pack their bags for San Antonio, por where ever. Having said that, if they survive the AFC West and win it, they will be a tough out.
The hard part for me is that I have believed the Rams would win LA and it’s fan base, of available fans, f they were consistently good and won a Super Bowl, which they did. I imagine many young fans were brought into the Rams fold after Super Bowl 56.

But is it enough with the Chargers getting good alongside of us? Would a Super Bowl 57 between the two LA teams in Phoenix be the battle for LA? Imagine Chargers showing up with THEIR Lombardi if they won at the Lakers, Clippers, Ducks, King, Dodgers, and Angels events, showing off the trophy they took from us? It wouldn’t be as bad as if the Niners had beaten us and won Super Bowl 56 in our own house, but it would be bad for me How about you guys?

It would be pretty fantastic to win another Super Bowl on Zona’s home field. We can call SoFi East…lol
I’d also love hearing the NFL squeal about low attendance….lol

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

haha, chargers. the epitome of 0.500.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wouldn't surprise me. I think Staley is a fine coach, whether he's up for knocking off the other teams in the AFC with that roster, though, seems possible but a bit of a longshot.

Their defense was pretty bad last year. Mack is a nice addition for Staley but is he enough to get past offenses like KC and Buffalo? I wouldn't get all worked up about it just yet.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wouldn't surprise me. I think Staley is a fine coach, whether he's up for knocking off the other teams in the AFC with that roster, though, seems possible but a bit of a longshot.

Their defense was pretty bad last year. Mack is a nice addition for Staley but is he enough to get past offenses like KC and Buffalo? I wouldn't get all worked up about it just yet.
A team can make a jump in capability, year over year. The Chiefs aren’t that strong defensively, either,, if memory serves. I think it’s between the two teams for the AFC West.

sloramfan

Starter
epitome of .500...

i thought the same thing you did loyal when i read that...

it wasn't that long ago that we....

go rams

slo

brucebruce

Rookie
stress you out? 1 super bowl already in the books...house money from here on out. you can enjoy the current winning era with a smile.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
stress you out? 1 super bowl already in the books...house money from here on out. you can enjoy the current winning era with a smile.
Repeat or BUST!