Center jason kelce on trading block

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
JDH83wGKCt6Uw.gif

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I'd give them Tru in a sign and trade (if we could pull it off)

Then we can draft either JuJu or Godwin in round two and use the remaining picks on defense

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'd give them Tru in a sign and trade (if we could pull it off)

Then we can draft either JuJu or Godwin in round two and use the remaining picks on defense

You crazy? Lol. If we sign Tru then you no doubt have to go corner early in the draft. The draft is deep yes but there are only so many premier talent types. And we'd need 2 starters minimum.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
In somewhat related news, the Eagles are supposedly still trying to sign Alshon to a huge contract after already signing Torrey Smith. Yet for some reason can't figure out why they are always in bad shape with the salary cap.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I could be wrong, but isn't Whitworth more of a power scheme guy, while Kelce is zone only? Would they even fit together?

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
You crazy? Lol. If we sign Tru then you no doubt have to go corner early in the draft. The draft is deep yes but there are only so many premier talent types. And we'd need 2 starters minimum.

The defense takes one step back while the offense takes three forward. Sometimes it has to be done.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The defense takes one step back while the offense takes three forward. Sometimes it has to be done.

Defense will get right in this draft I think. Not that I think the Rams pull this kind of deal off, mind you. But IMO they're gonna get a CB in this draft.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh and btw, the Eagles have been all over CBs this offseason. So gotta think they'd be interested at least.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack

That's like seven steps back on defense. Our starting corners would be Gaines and Hill. And add in a third round or later rookie based on your scenario. That's horrendous.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
That's like seven steps back on defense. Our starting corners would be Gaines and Hill. And add in a third round or later rookie based on your scenario. That's horrendous.

Gaines, a rookie, and Joyner.

Gaines played so well a few years ago and the entire team underperformed. I imagine under Phillips we'd get more out of our secondary. Look what he did for Darius Stewart

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe

Agreed. Especially with Wade Phillips in the fold... our offense is more of a concern (per, Snead - 2017 Press Conference)

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This draft is deep with corners and low on lineman. You can draft a corner in the 4th who turns into a starter just like we did tru