Celebration Thread - Saints@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
I also feel the need to highlight Kayvon Webster today. He played a good game. Ginn got behind him a couple times, but Webster made some big tackles in space. That tackle on Thomas inside the 5 was huge.
So true.
As McVay said after the game that was a four point play by Webster.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Great game plan, attack there weakest point ( there CB's) and Goff gets 354 yards Passing, an 8.2 average per attempt, and 2 TD's! Not Bad!!:D

I'm sure McVay probably thought of running more in the 2nd half, But what-the-Heck, IF it's working, don't Fix it!!:LOL:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Just walked in the door.... The game was AWESOME!!!!!! Electric crowd and tons of Aints fans! What a well executed gameplan . Huge Kudos to Coach McVay!!!!!

fearsomefour

Legend
Brown struggled in the first half and tightened things up the second.
Big win today.
Ol Redface will have the Cards pumped next week. Gabbart is playing pretty well for Az.
I expect a closer game than we saw in London but a win none the less.

fearsomefour

Legend
I was totally wrong.....happily wrong....about how this game unfolded.
I under estimated our D again.
After the long run it looked like a shoot out. Holding a Brees offense to six points until garbage time was damn impressive.
The O helped as well possessing the ball with no costly turnovers.
Big win.

Ramzheart

Rookie
Gotta say loved Romo's analysis- especially on Goff!
Thought it was funny though when the
other analyst wondered why with Tony complementing Goff so much that why there was all of the bust talk last year.
Romo didn't know how to respond because most of what he was giving Goff his accolades on was his footwork and how he can throw without having to take steps into it.
I get it, Goff didn't deserve alot of prise last year but to go as far as to put the B word on him was obviously premature.
Maybe this is a lesson learned as to not to label players so quickly.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotta give props to Quinn since I've been critical of his play . He played well and found a new move that seemed to work.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Was driving down I-45 (what a bitch that interstate was today) all...

02-07b-car.gif

Then I got home and I was all...

tenor.gif

Tushar

UDFA
Name
Tushar
Hey guys,
Long time reader of this board, it’s definitely the best.
I’m from Australia and been a fan since 1999. It was my first time being at a Rams game today and it was an incredible experience!

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
How about some love for Quinn? He played a pretty good game, which hasn't been the case for him lately . It probably won't last, so let's praise him when we can.

I saw a prediction somewhere that Quinn would get better every game....

Encouraging

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

I like the job Romo's doing as an analyst for the most part. He's impressive considering he's new at it. But if he keeps this up he will be the perfect replacement for Jon "Every player and coach is great" Gruden on MNF, which I predict will be next season.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Underneath it all, Todd Gurley had a badass, clutch, workhorse game.

Backed up at their 20 in the 4th.
Gave it to TG for 11. Instant field position.

3rd qtr

Gurley gets 21 called back on a hold by Whitworth...half the distance.
1st and 15

Gurley rips off 14 yards. Drive continues when holding calls used to bury the Rams.

He is clutch.

Not enough footballs to go around.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I want to say I have been to a few games over the past couple seasons and this was a great game.
We have a resilient team. They were loose before the game and looked confident ( you can tell ). That first drive....surgical
Goff. We have a good one he has great composure and awareness is commanding the huddle and pre snap really nice to see. Not going to touch on everyone but need to say TG is on fire such passion ( I really think it was gone early last year and glad it is back)
Kupp was very good and will only get better. Watkins and Reynolds also played very well. The D well it gives up the occasional dinger but all in all Solid. Here are a couple pics from today. Can't say enough how impressed I was today in a game against a very good team after a tough loss
20171126_122727.jpg
20171126_123156.jpg
20171126_132522_HDR.jpg

20171126_122450_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Thought it was funny though when the
other analyst wondered why with Tony complementing Goff so much that why there was all of the bust talk last year.
Romo didn't know how to respond because most of what he was giving Goff his accolades on was his footwork and how he can throw without having to take steps into it.
I get it, Goff didn't deserve alot of prise last year but to go as far as to put the B word on him was obviously premature.
Maybe this is a lesson learned as to not to label players so quickly.
Tony's answer was, because some people only look at stats.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
As long as Goff does the opposite of this we ALL ARE GOOD

note the sarcasm

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Finally got my happy @$$ to the gate in LAX for the flight home! Tough weekend to travel but soooooooo worth it today!
Great game, great W for the Rams!

I enjoyed the quiet I was hearing from the obnoxious, loudmouth Saints fans in the fourth quarter. Music to my ears!

Save for the gash TD run (pi$$ed me off!!) and the essentially garbage time TD, the Saints O didn't do much. If the Rams can clean up these long runs and the stooopid mistakes/penalties, they're legit.