Celebration Thread: Rams to host NFC Championship! Defeat Tampa!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Probably a Niners fan. Hope they enjoy the game, because there's no way McVay doesn't blow it - the guy doesn't learn. I'd rather be angry at home and 4 grand richer than angry at a stadium.

Sometimes it's good to keep those kinds of things to yourself.

You're going out of your way to ruin the celebration.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Torry Holt going mad on instagram right now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220124_083818_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220124_083818_com.instagram.android.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 96

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

has a team ever won a playoff game after they fumbled the ball away 4 times?

the defense did an outstanding job keeping the rams in the game after all the chances the offense gave the bucs.

the stafford was as clutch as can be at the end there. kupp is the best wr in the nfl.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still blows my fucking mind of all the QB's in the league you dare Matt Stafford to go deep on you. How dumb can you be Bowles (corrected) :D

Last edited:

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
I'm sorry, but no.

McVay actively tried to give this game away.

End of the first half, the officials rule the ball down, he goes "hey, let's take a timeout here and give them a chance to review it". Cost the team at least 3 points with that fumble.

End of the 2nd half, ruled down 4th down, McVay goes "hey, let's take a timeout here and give them a chance to review it". Ball goes up a foot as a result and the play Morris calls is to trust fucking REEDER to make the play?

All the 1st down runs that resulted in NO yards until late in the 4th quarter as he tried to prove his gameplan was sound and smarter than anyone else thought it was.

The conservative ass playing for punts towards the end of the game when Tampa clearly had ALL the momentum and trying to be cute with game management that resulted in poor game management.

Putting in Akers there when fumbling has kind of been his thing instead of Sony.

I'm sorry, this win is 100% on the Rams defense (though I'm still praying Colinsworth is right and somebody is going to give Raheem Morris a head coaching job anywhere else but LA after the season) and Matt Stafford, who was phenomenal. The choke job and attempt to give the game away for the 2nd time in 3 weeks is 80% on McVay, with a little spread out for Brian Allen for being a turnstile who can't even snap properly and Cam for not putting 2 hands on the ball.

I have 0 faith this team is going to not pull the same shit with disastrous consequences next week. None.

I said after the Niners game I didn't have faith this team was going to be able to make it through the playoffs to the Super Bowl, and given the matchup next week and what I saw today, absolutely nothing has changed my opinion on this matter. Taking the money for my seats and running like a thief.

This whole thing should be in blue font. What a joke of a post.

And your last sentence, you should be ashamed. Go ahead and give away our home field.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't know if words can convey how enormous this win was. I mean damn. I'm fucking exhausted.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Let’s play a game - guess which part of the graph of my heart rate corresponds to the game.

Holy fucking shit! Almost gave it away but Staff and Coop got it done!!!!

Attachments

• E0C845AA-932D-4144-922D-FF70D720FD3B.jpeg
    E0C845AA-932D-4144-922D-FF70D720FD3B.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 92

Ellard80

Legend
I'm sorry, but no.

McVay actively tried to give this game away.

End of the first half, the officials rule the ball down, he goes "hey, let's take a timeout here and give them a chance to review it". Cost the team at least 3 points with that fumble.

End of the 2nd half, ruled down 4th down, McVay goes "hey, let's take a timeout here and give them a chance to review it". Ball goes up a foot as a result and the play Morris calls is to trust fucking REEDER to make the play?

All the 1st down runs that resulted in NO yards until late in the 4th quarter as he tried to prove his gameplan was sound and smarter than anyone else thought it was.

The conservative ass playing for punts towards the end of the game when Tampa clearly had ALL the momentum and trying to be cute with game management that resulted in poor game management.

Putting in Akers there when fumbling has kind of been his thing instead of Sony.

I'm sorry, this win is 100% on the Rams defense (though I'm still praying Colinsworth is right and somebody is going to give Raheem Morris a head coaching job anywhere else but LA after the season) and Matt Stafford, who was phenomenal. The choke job and attempt to give the game away for the 2nd time in 3 weeks is 80% on McVay, with a little spread out for Brian Allen for being a turnstile who can't even snap properly and Cam for not putting 2 hands on the ball.

I have 0 faith this team is going to not pull the same shit with disastrous consequences next week. None.

I said after the Niners game I didn't have faith this team was going to be able to make it through the playoffs to the Super Bowl, and given the matchup next week and what I saw today, absolutely nothing has changed my opinion on this matter. Taking the money for my seats and running like a thief.
the fumble in the 1st half was under 2min... thats reviewed by the booth regardless.

the game should have never been close but it wasnt mcvays fault - unless you want to blame him for leaving akers in.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Insane!!!! I had to give myself some quiet time to get my shit together before coming to the celebration.

These guys are resilient, fire tested and tough as nails.

2 down and 2 to go in our house!!

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stafford was the hero at the end. The monkey is officially off his back. In fact, the monkey's now got Stafford on his back.

Dance monkey dance!

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well I’d taken a 30-27 win all day long if you’d told me before the game. But losing that 27-3 took its toll on me.