Celebration Thread: Rams@Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I don't know if anybody mentioned it already but Higbee did some fine work blocking yesterday as well in addition to the Big Rigs with no brakes on the O-line.:yess:

RedRam

Pro Bowler
They failed in every conceivable way. Russell Wilson was sacked seven times for a loss of 71 yards. He also attempted to throw a pass that turned into a fumble that lost 23 yards:

View: https://twitter.com/CorkGaines/status/942521674691416064?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theringer.com%2Fnfl%2F2017%2F12%2F18%2F16789482%2Fwinners-and-losers-week-15

giphy.gif

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Great New Ranking for the Rams!
The Jags may lead the League with 51 Sacks, But after the Rams added 7 against the Hag's the Rams are Ranked #2 in sacks with "47"!!
How great it would be to take the Lead in Sacks!!

Slightly lead the Jags in Net points. Rams at 166 and Jags at 165, number 1 and number 2 in the league!

Realign

UDFA
It says you clicked "chill" on one of my posts, but if that was in error, my apologies.

Normally, I don't respond as everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I was curious as to the motivation to click "chill".
My bad brother, that was an accident. Always lurking but rarely contributing.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Now I know you all wanted to , and most you probably already did , :cool:

Ram65

Legend
I was nervous....a bunch...but that Joyner hit...and FF so early, made the later butterflies manageable....never been so proud...yes, this was like SF....not the same...SF WAS REALLY dominant....shoulda beat these hawks at home....shoulda stomped them with Bradford in...2009? 2010??? Whatever

Rewatched the game and that Joyner hit was perfect. The way he hits for anyone is amazing but, for his sizes unbelievable. He set the tone for the stomping.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
WTF? freak the Jags. They're garbage.

Rams vs Jaguars in the Super Bowl. Now wouldn't that be something? It would almost make me believe the end result of just about every NFL season isn't rigged.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Did anyone else hear the comment made by Fox announcer Kevin Burkhardt when Donald got the first sack of the game and there was a holding call on the seahags. His comment was, "Ed Hochuli is our official today and it normally means good things for Seattle." I remember hearing it yesterday, but was too much into the game to rewind and listen again. Watching the replay again, I confirmed what this douche monkey said. WTH is he thinking making comments like that? Did he think Hochuli was going to pull some crap in favor of Seattle. I really can't stand Burkhardt, and he had a real hard time giving any props to the Rams. Good thing Charles Davis made up for Burkhardt's douchery.

All I can say is... Suck it Burkhardt! Keep kissing Pete's sorry ol' ass!

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Did anyone else hear the comment made by Fox announcer Kevin Burkhardt when Donald got the first sack of the game and there was a holding call on the seahags. His comment was, "Ed Hochuli is our official today and it normally means good things for Seattle." I remember hearing it yesterday, but was too much into the game to rewind and listen again. Watching the replay again, I confirmed what this douche monkey said. WTH is he thinking making comments like that? Did he think Hochuli was going to pull some crap in favor of Seattle. I really can't stand Burkhardt, and he had a real hard time giving any props to the Rams. Good thing Charles Davis made up for Burkhardt's douchery.

All I can say is... Suck it Burkhardt! Keep kissing Pete's sorry ol' ass!
I heard it too but had an opposite reaction, that he was unexpectedly pointing out bias.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I heard it too but had an opposite reaction, that he was unexpectedly pointing out bias.

I believe that Seattle has a 7-1 record when Hochuli is the official...the stat was on screen briefly.

That was the reference.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Todd Gurley

256 carries for 1187 yards at 4.6 ypc 13 TD a long of 57 61 carries for a 1st down at a rate of 23.7% of his carries resulting in a first down 7 carries over 20 yards and 1 over 40 with 5 fumbles and 2 of those lost

All that while not playing the 4th quarter vs Indy, Arizona, @Giants, Houston and @Seattle. Giants game I think he played the 1st series of the second half and nothing else. So he has done that while sitting 6 quarters because we were up huge.

Comeback player of the year and Offensive player of the year!

Don't forget MVP.

Also, shouldn't Aaron Donald be in the MVP conversation???

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Late to the party but watched it twice... just wanted to say CHEERS to all the loyal Rams fans here that have earned a game like that!

Need to make the playoffs now (not official, so I'm not jinxing nuthin')

From there, who knows?

But, regardless of all of that... Sunday's beat down of SEA will keep my "fan-belly" full for a while now.

Just outstanding... just outstanding!

Congrats to the Rams and all their fans!!!
:football::yay::party::rockon::cheers:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So, I was listening to 710 ESPN Seattle yesterday...

They had Carroll on and it was so enjoyable to hear him so confounded.

He said it over and over again "how can this team that beat PHI a few weeks ago get so badly beaten by LA? I just don't understand that part"

I'll tell ya, Pate, the Rams are better than PHI... that's how.

Oh... and your team? It's in total disrepair.

Icing? Now they're quarreling amongst themselves.

Sure, Chancellor and Sherman et. al will be back next year... but I don't think it will matter unless they shore up most of the offense.

They have a lot of work to do.

DeaconJ

Rookie
Cruising around YouTube a thought occurred to me. There isn't enough cheese to go along with the w(h)ine coming out of the northwest. Love it!