CELEBRATE !! Celebration thread....better than the alternate!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
A win is a win, but a blowout would have been more fun. Its a short week get ready to knock the aints off and keep our playoff slot.

Ellard80

Legend
We finished well in the last few games...

Today not so much.

But nearly 200 yards rushing and 120 rating by stafford.

Was a dominant performance until the usual knuckleheads did their thing.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our kicker is killing us. We were enjoying smooth sailing until he missed.

DK is a clown show. Imagine how good we would be with Jaylen there instead.
Shocking! A first ballot hall of famer former 1st round pick would be better than a 2nd year 6th round pick? Who'd have thunk it :D

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
After this game it's obvious we could win but we will try and lose as well. That was a combo pack of shitty play. We left a lot of points on the board. Can we sack a qb more than once in awhile. Also Please address Def. Player #1 team. I mean really? Whew, go rams.

Haden

Kurt Warner for President
Name
Dave
We finished well in the last few games...

Today not so much.

But nearly 200 yards rushing and 120 rating by stafford.

"Was a dominant performance until the usual knuckleheads did their thing. ">>>>>>>TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Hey, all I know is I won my Rams win more than 6.5 wins this season bet! I still have rams win the Super Bowl but I ain't holding my breath.

RamWoodie

Legend
Keep "THE MAIN THING...THE MAIN THING'" folks. It's a Rams win!!! Every game has it's own aura. We have a short week for our Rams! The Saints are a dangerous team and they too are in the hunt...AND THEY WON'T BACK DOWN Thursday.

The Rams are 7-7...that's what counts right now. THE FOCUS IS ON THURSDAY!!!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Our kicker is killing us. We were enjoying smooth sailing until he missed.

DK is a clown show. Imagine how good we would be with Jaylen there instead.

Birthday Girl Reaction GIF by Ford

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Maybe a blessing in disguise that it ended up tougher than it should have been. We know we escaped and have some stuff to clean up, so they won't get overconfident.

Now let's beat the Ain'ts to get above .500 and continue the playoff push.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Looking at it positively, it’s a good sign when you can still win when you’re not playing at your best.

We were clearly the better team.

We need to be ready for Thursday night.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Boundary corner Ahkello Witherspoon's groin injury hurt. Kendrick had to move to boundary and he's just is what he is. Rams need upgrade for him. Undisciplined, and lacks speed. He's been little better since moved to the field and nickel side.

Rams need to get THT ready to play and Durant (he took Kendrick's place on nickel side)

Pass rush should have been better. Fumbles happen, but twice right away cost points.

Offense needs to get first downs late in game -- the 3 and out with 5 minutes---get a first down there, got to.

Rams could have put 35 or more points up. Defense should have held them to no more than 13.

TexasRam

Legend
Williams is such a dam good RB.

It’s too bad we are going to be a DE and CB short of a Super Bowl run this year.

The offense with Kyren is poised to compete. But the defense is a few players short.

Kendrick and Fuller are a bad combo to cover deep routes.

But regarding celebrating: yay. We got the win.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The reality is that we largely control our destiny. If we beat the Saints and the Giants, we are likely in the playoffs. If we lose either game, we're likely out. We need to take care of business.

Ellard80

Legend
also great job of competing and eating clock by the defense after DK pulled one of his implosion acts.

That fight they put up ate enough time to make a hug difference.