CBS predicting a 9-8 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'd be fine with 9-8. But its quite possible they will be 0-3 to start the season. But if they're gonna win one or two of those first three games it is best they face those teams early. Both Seattle and Cincy tend to start slow. Maybe they can steal a win. It will be up to the health of the offense. The defense should struggle early on.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We got to get at least 1 win out of those first 3. Preferably one of those division games.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Now if by some miracle the defense outperforms expectations wildly and ends up in that top ten scoring range then we're a legit playoff team. But there's just too much dependency on youth with that side of the ball to expect that. It is possible though, particularly if one of those edges we drafted starts fast. So if Young comes into camp hot I do think I might get a bit excited.
Good point .... In addition to this, I remember Dick Vermeil saying years ago, and I am paraphrasing, that you should chalk up 1 loss in the record column for every Rookie that starts.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I think it's a successful season if we win 8 games. Any more than that and Morris earns the "genius" label, accompanying McVay's.

The learning curve to play defense is easier than it is to play offense, so it's possible.