CB Troy Hill Arrested

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Geez, wtg dumbass! These guys don't learn sh1t in college.

That would be because I would guess that about 97 percent of them aren't in college to learn anything except what to look for in an agent...But they are probably excellent basket-weavers, if they ever showed up for class...

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
That would be because I would guess that about 97 percent of them aren't in college to learn anything except what to look for in an agent...But they are probably excellent basket-weavers, if they ever showed up for class...

We resent that statement
Retract forthwith!!

image.jpeg

…..

Legend
To be fair....we dont have enough details do we? Lets not assume he was driving drunk until we know for sure.

To be immediately declared inactive a full day before the game might be an indicator though...

Edit-nevermind, just read the LA Times report. That fukker was drunk.

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
It just always amazes me.
You are in a big city. Always a taxi, Uber a teammate for a ride.
Hell, when I helped with a HS team I let the kids now, worse case, call me for a ride if you need one.
Not so much about avoiding a big ugly ticket more about avoiding ruining your and or someone else's life.
The immaturity is alarming.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Geez, wtg dumbass! These guys don't learn sh1t in college.

except they are super stars for a brief moment in time ...keep winning and the entire campus will adore you ...teach will look the other way ..someone may buy you a gold watch but shhh dont tell anyone .... crash the car on campus its cool we got our rival on saturday...one day you could be a millionaire if you just keep plugging away at football

i do realise the above is slightly exaggerated slightly but you know what im saying