CB Jenkins gives thoughts on facing former team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well,no bulletin board material. He sounded more level headed than I thought that he was capable of. Now lets go kick his arse!:sneak:

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well,no bulletin board material. He sounded more level headed than I thought that he was capable of. No lets go kick his arse!:sneak:
I was hoping you'd transcribe it.
I didn't get a lot of what he said. I understood the word "Football", but that's about it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He's matured a lot and gives more thoughtful answers than he did when he was a rook.

I know some people are pissed that he left, but that's the biz, that's how it shakes out sometimes.

I fully expect Donald to go to the highest bidder too.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
He's matured a lot and gives more thoughtful answers than he did when he was a rook.

I know some people are pissed that he left, but that's the biz, that's how it shakes out sometimes.

Donald will be franchised the maximum amount of times possible.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

There had better be NO bidder higher than the Rams. Donald's career is on a first ballot HOF trajectory. Letting him go should be a fireable offense.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There had better be NO bidder higher than the Rams. Donald's career is on a first ballot HOF trajectory. Letting him go should be a fireable offense.
This would be as bad as the Iggles letting Reggie White leave Philly for Green Bay..Donald should RETIRE AS A RAM!..PERIOD!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Ouch!!!! Damn Les! I'll go back to watching the cubs smack my Dodgers around....less painful.

I'm in FL now, but am still a CLE native.

Bring that shit. Lets have a fun bet if it's Dodgers v. Indians.

Muthafucka LOL.

They will carve out that state along the border and push it into the ocean HAHAHA.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This would be as bad as the Iggles letting Reggie White leave Philly for Green Bay..Donald should RETIRE AS A RAM!..PERIOD!

Well if you remember it wasn't Reggie that made the call. It was God. Gawd called upon him. The Browns also brought him in and gave him a nice leather Browns jacket.

He was called to action by that little racist ass brain of his that probably weighed less than a baby mouse.

And by the money Green Bay paid.

It was amazing to hear him tell us about how those Mexicans can fit a lot of themselves into a room too! Wait, maybe it was those Asians. Or the fags. I can see the fags wanting lots of people piled up in a room, sounds kinda faggy. OK wait, are fags a race?

There is video of this, and it's hilarious.

I know don't speak ill of the dead. I've never ever bought into that. I'll speak ill of them anytime hjahaha.

Though I do feel I have good organizational skills. Mebbe he was right.

Packers' White discusses 'sin' homosexuality in speech

CBS SportsLine wire reports
March 25, 1998

MADISON, Wis. -- Most people invited to speak to the Wisconsin Legislature give five minutes of pleasantries, get a few moments of applause and go home.

Lawmakers weren't expecting the earful Reggie White had in store for them Wednesday.

They thought the Green Bay Packers star and ordained minister came to talk about his community work and a recent trip to Israel.

White did, but his nearly hour-long speech also included remarks on homosexuality, race and slavery that turned the Assembly's applause to stunned silence.

White said the United States has gotten away from God, in part by allowing homosexuality to "run rampant."

HOMOSEXUALITY IS a sin, and the plight of gays and lesbians should not be compared to that of blacks, White told lawmakers.

"Homosexuality is a decision, it's not a race," White said. "People from all different ethnic backgrounds live in this lifestyle. But people from all different ethnic backgrounds also are liars and cheaters and malicious and back-stabbing."

White said he has thought about why God created different races. Each race has certain gifts, he said.

Blacks are gifted at worship and celebration, White said.

"If you go to a black church, you see people jumping up and down because they really get into it," he said.

Whites are good at organization, White said.

"You guys do a good job of building businesses and things of that nature, and you know how to tap into money," he said.

"Hispanics were gifted in family structure, and you can see a Hispanic person, and they can put 20, 30 people in one home."

THE JAPANESE AND other Asians are inventive, and "can turn a television into a watch," White said. Indians are gifted in spirituality, he said.

"When you put all of that together, guess what it makes: It forms a complete image of God," White said.

White said later that his comments were about coming together as a society and were not meant to stereotype the races.

"This is the first time I've been at a loss for words," Assembly Minority Leader Walter Kunicki, D-Milwaukee, said after White's speech. "You can still tell from the tension in the room that much of this was offensive."

White was invited to speak by Assembly Speaker Scott Jensen, R-Waukesha.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Because of what I've read about JJ, at the draft and since... I've been a sceptic of his ability to stay clean off the field, but he's a good player and is focused to have success on the field.

Kudos to JJ.

jap

Legend
The big question is: can Case find Tavon when he's matched up against Jenks 1-on-1?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Caaaaaam should watch this clinic on answering inane questions.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Well if you remember it wasn't Reggie that made the call. It was God. Gawd called upon him. The Browns also brought him in and gave him a nice leather Browns jacket.

He was called to action by that little racist ass brain of his that probably weighed less than a baby mouse.
quote]

Anyone finding Reggie White's little speech offensive is a person looking to get offended. Every offense has a hidden truth.

It is a joke to be offended by someone's opinion...we all have them...and we mostly don't share them because people get offended. You have to be very intelligent or creative to understand reggie's speech. That speech is not for everyone. Any senator who is 'offended' is a joke....they are proffessional theives....all of those words were for show.

A lof of things I don't like about reggie, but to be offended is for 13 year old girls. Come on, man has never evolved and don't pretend.

All that said, no one on this board is a 13 year old girl, so I am sure that I am not offending you.....if you are 13 and follow the rams and are a girl...I have a little hope for you :) ANd, I hope your woulnd't be offended because I am saying you shouldn't be offended. Stix and rollin' stones never hurt no body. And no man has a baby mouse brain, either ;)

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Anyone finding Reggie White's little speech offensive is a person looking to get offended. Every offense has a hidden truth.

It is a joke to be offended by someone's opinion...we all have them...and we mostly don't share them because people get offended. You have to be very intelligent or creative to understand reggie's speech. That speech is not for everyone. Any senator who is 'offended' is a joke....they are proffessional theives....all of those words were for show.

A lof of things I don't like about reggie, but to be offended is for 13 year old girls. Come on, man has never evolved and don't pretend.

All that said, no one on this board is a 13 year old girl, so I am sure that I am not offending you.....if you are 13 and follow the rams and are a girl...I have a little hope for you :) ANd, I hope your woulnd't be offended because I am saying you shouldn't be offended. Stix and rollin' stones never hurt no body. And no man has a baby mouse brain, either ;)