Catching up with you guys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love the "lock 'em up now" posts.
Assumes we didn't try, and assumes the player was amenable to it.
Lol. Me too
Goes along the lines of expecting a player in his prime to take a "home town discount"
There's no reason for a player to give his team a discount when they are about to break the bank. May be their one shot at a big contract.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
You don't want me back. I'm still very bitter and I refuse to be that guy making everybody as miserable as me.
I hear ya, its been very hard for me to hold my bitterness back but I think I've done pretty good. Its easy for you non St Louis guys to say suck it up and come but its not so easy for us. We did everything right as a city and fan base only for the team to say f-you we don't want you. That's a tough pill to swallow. Im weak and couldn't stay away but my enthusiasm has waned. Keep on posting over here @FRO we can use all the good football guys we can get. The rams still have a lot of work to do to become a winning team, im not so sure its possible in this off season. Oh and go get a QB!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Oh that's my bad. Sorry. I might be thinking about Dewey.
One of you guys who left here is now a patriots fan.

Ohhhhhh....man not the New England Perp's.........
giphy.gif

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Dewey is still a solid beer bud despite his new found hatred of the Rams - we trade beers every so often, I send him my Austin beers and he sends me his Boston area brews which are excellent

Still hoping to convert him back in due time

It's OK to hate Kroenke and still be a Rams fan.

I've been doing it for a few years.

Hope all is well with you guys and I miss talking football with you.

You don't have to miss it. We still have the booty thread too you know.