Case Keenum to start. Hide your women & churren.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Time to show the world who the GOAT really is...

Untitled3.gif

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
You know I really believed he could have been at least adequate, but now I know he would have maxed out at maybe 9-7...you could do worse (Tolzein?) for a backup

Glad Fisher got it right and handed it over to Goff

Good Luck Case, you gave us your best

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Maybe I'm a bit jaded, but all I can remember is the ridiculous pick 6's. I'm starting the Steelers in my fantasy leagues.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe I'm a bit jaded, but all I can remember is the ridiculous pick 6's. I'm starting the Steelers in my fantasy leagues.
orly.gif

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
The only reason Bradford is no longer a Ram was injury risk.

After being burned twice they had to move on.

The most important quality of a dominant QB is the ability to stay on the field.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
It is a team game.
Case Keenum will prove that today as he plays with a better team and will get better results overall.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Maybe I'm a bit jaded, but all I can remember is the ridiculous pick 6's.
I wouldn't say you're jaded a bit but I would say you are short-sighted.

This is a team game and all I can remember are the incredibly INCREDIBLY bad offensive lines that he had to play behind.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty sure they could pick up Kellen Clemens for a back up.
Minnesota may be able to complete the set of Ram Bust QB's!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
You know, if Case were in McVay's system he wouldn't light it up like Goff is capable of but he'd be decent. Fisher's system was a nightmare for any QB.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
You know I really believed he could have been at least adequate, but now I know he would have maxed out at maybe 9-7...you could do worse (Tolzein?) for a backup

I'd take Case as a backup any time at all.

You know, if Case were in McVay's system he wouldn't light it up like Goff is capable of but he'd be decent.

He proved he was a really goof backup in a shit offense, a guy that could help you win games if the starter was out for a short time.

Hats off to him!

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
if Case were in McVay's system he wouldn't light it up like Goff is capable of but he'd be decent. Fisher's system was a nightmare for any QB.
McVay, his coaches and coordinators would have designed a system and plays that would have fit Keenums lack of arm strength.

You know, sort of like Belichick did with Tom Brady.

Brady doesn't have that strong of an arm and cannot make all the passes either.

Goff does however and that definitely gives you a bigger arsenal of plays overall.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I remember Case making a few big plays only to be called back because of captain rap lyrics and his stupid penalties.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I remember Case making a few big plays only to be called back because of captain rap lyrics and his stupid penalties.
Add in the fact that Case couldn't even settle down in the pocket without worring about getting his head taken off by bad blindside protection.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Case is a good team-first kinda guy, so hope he has a good day.