Case Keenum signing with Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This will help me in the ROD Mock Draft, Because I'm the Vikings GM!!(y)(y);):D

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
2 of the Rams last 3 starting Quarterbacks that started the season opener have been ravaged by those damn Vikings.

They better keep their hands off of Goff or I will personally blast and sink their ship to oblivion with cannons..... ;)

244a0cb41e9f331ce7a254c24afd30ea.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Viking ships with cannons! Sweet!!! :p

Best of luck to Case and family, and here's hoping he gets a chance to see our revamped defense under Phillips first hand!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
2 of the Rams last 3 starting Quarterbacks that started the season opener have been ravaged by those damn Vikings.

They better keep their hands off of Goff or I will personally blast and sink their ship to oblivion with cannons..... ;)

244a0cb41e9f331ce7a254c24afd30ea.gif
Add Shaun Hill as well

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Best of luck to Case and family, and here's hoping he gets a chance to see our revamped defense under Phillips first hand!
I like Case, but the measure of his heart did not (does not) match his ability....Nothing but good wishes from me.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

He was the last QB to win a game for The Rams .
-/Glad he signed , was thinking to post something on the Kaep thing for QB's not being signed. Teddy Bridgewater most be in real bad shape though.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Glad to see Case get another shot.

We somehow went 3 and 1 with him at QB to begin the 2016 season and the future looked so bright. I foolishly thought this team may have turned the corner.

Instead, that promising start descended into a kind of football purgatory with the team getting more painful to watch as the season went on.

The coaching staff seemingly helpless, or oblivious, to their coming doom.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Glad to see Case get another shot.

We somehow went 3 and 1 with him at QB to begin the 2016 season and the future looked so bright. I foolishly thought this team may have turned the corner.

Instead, that promising start descended into a kind of football purgatory with the team getting more painful to watch as the season went on.

The coaching staff seemingly helpless, or oblivious, to their coming doom.
I think it was a case of helpless knowing. I thought it strange that Les Snead was absent most of the year last year, after the draft...He was MIA during the season, when in years past he would be a regular interview in the media. I wondered then if he was in survival mode and Jeff Fisher was deserted on a sinking ship. Snead emerged stronger, it seems with McVay, than he ever was with Jeff Fisher (Fisher being the alpha dog). I think Fisher knew he was gone when the losing multiplied.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive

I think it's Mannion who's up next.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Say what you want about Fisher/Snead. The players let go by the Rams are on other teams. When Fisher/Snead let go of guys in the 1st year they ended up on rosters for Wal-Mart, McDonalds, Blockbuster, State Unemployment....

And in his first year the team went 7 and 8 and 1. Then got progressively worse every year. That says everything about him.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Wasn't too long ago that if you got cut by the Rams you were out of football. Just ask Adam Goldberg.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And in his first year the team went 7 and 8 and 1. Then got progressively worse every year. That says everything about him.

Not really. I am not a Fisher fan, or apologist. But credit where credit is due. That roster he took over was complete trash and they did build a solid base. For that he gets credit.
For not realizing that his "offensive" brand of football was truly "offensive" his tenure was a failure and he was justly terminated.