Carson Palmer out vs NYG

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jwise1727

UDFA
Expected Cardinals to win this game on the road....but wait, Carson Palmer out with a shoulder injury. Drew Stanton in at QB. Hate to see injuries, BUT i do not feel that bad.....

MFaulk107

The Realness
Soooo many injuries already jeez!
I'm interested to see how they fair with out a starting QB.

Athos

Legend
If Eli wasn't throwing the ball, I'd say the Giants may win with that reality.

But Manning throws picks like he's giving out candy to kids on Halloween. He's makes it rain!

I'd bet ARZ picks him off a couple times. Maybe a pick 6. Such a shame. Two years ago, I'd pick the NYG to win it without Palmer.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That sucks. Carson Palmer is a good guy. Arizona annoys me, but I don't have a hate for them like the other 2 teams.

But it does mean it makes my decision to play Dez Bryant over Michael Floyd a little easier.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Couple observations:
NY Giants aren't very good.
AZ has never traveled East and played well.
Drew Stanton. Who?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
If Eli wasn't throwing the ball, I'd say the Giants may win with that reality.

But Manning throws picks like he's giving out candy to kids on Halloween. He's makes it rain!

I'd bet ARZ picks him off a couple times. Maybe a pick 6. Such a shame. Two years ago, I'd pick the NYG to win it without Palmer.
Yeah, Eli's really setting out to show all the naysayers wrong and prove once and for all he's the inferior Manning.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I find myself instinctively defending Eli. Not as elite, but as a pretty good QB. Then when I watch him play he just makes some really poor decisions that makes me wonder why I feel like he needs defending.

While his circumstances aren't perfect, he makes a lot of those mistakes on his own.

Too bad about Palmer. Nerve issues in his shoulder? What does that even mean? He looked good last week and I thought he was ready for a big year. Had no idea he has shoulder issues. Too bad.

Athos

Legend
Nerve issues?

You know it's never good when you talk nerve issues.

Nerve issues are what ended Chris Carpenter's career for St. Louis.