Carlos Beltran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

I'm loving it! WAY TO GO MO! Now if Wainright can make a full recovery.......

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
squeaky wheel said:
I think with Wainrwright coming back, the addition of Beltran an entire year of Furcal, and the continued improvement of the young players, the Cardinals could definitely win another division and possibly make another run for a WS

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
brokeu91 said:
squeaky wheel said:
I think with Wainrwright coming back, the addition of Beltran an entire year of Furcal, and the continued improvement of the young players, the Cardinals could definitely win another division and possibly make another run for a WS

Agreed. I thought Furcal was a guy they could not afford to lose. He may not offer a whole lot offensively, but he was such a defensive upgrade at SS and that helped the entire team a lot. Most other teams would could easily go into the basement of their division if they lose a good, HOF manager, along with the best hitter in the game, I dont think that happens to the Cards because they are a well-run organization.