Cards David Johnson Out, possible IR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Ariz. Cards RB David Johnson is out with a dislocated wrist, and could be placed on IR, according to NFLN!!

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
He injured it on the play before the one where he fumbled, apparently. Nice job protecting your best player, Cards.
Suck it Bruce

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
If he does go on IR, Carson Palmer may soon follow. He really looked his age yesterday, and if they don't have any type of running attack, teams will pin their ears back and come after him. I bet they re-sign Chris Johnson for depth.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
...and roughly 90% of people who had the first overall pick in their fantasy draft.
I went DJ, Zeke, Murray with my first three picks. I was riding high after the Zeke lawsuit, but then the fantasy gods smote me.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I went DJ, Zeke, Murray with my first three picks. I was riding high after the Zeke lawsuit, but then the fantasy gods smote me.
Luckily, I picked 5th, so went Melvin Gordon -- Gronk -- Dalvin Cook -- Kareem Hunt. So far, so good... although Gronk was not great Thursday.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The ship is sinking. Let's hope they're bad but not in position to draft one of the QBs

Last edited:

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Luckily, I picked 5th, so went Melvin Gordon -- Gronk -- Dalvin Cook -- Kareem Hunt. So far, so good... although Gronk was not great Thursday.
Gronk won't face too many guys like Eric Berry this year.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams owe me.

Had the number one pick in my fantasy draft and my number one pick ALWAYS gets hurt. Hate to see someone get hurt, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't enter my mind that I might curse him..

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
RB can play with one wrist. He's probably still better than the other RBs in the locker room.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
AZ grabbed D.J. Foster off the Pats' practice squad.
That's very telling! Az know's there in trouble! Watch they will start losing QB's right and left!