Cardinals influence....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

Last time the Cardinals won the world series, the winless Rams came out and destroyed the saints at home, whom was a playoff team...

wonder if the the cardinals will have this rams team inspired?

definitely expect it for the titans game, but I hope more so for the seattle one

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Very interesting. If we destroyed Seattle then that would really give us hope going forward.

I watched the Cards game last night. What I found interesting was how much electricity the STL crowd showed compared to the Boston crowd a few nights ago. Bush Stadium was on fire! I'm hoping he players watching that game realize how much this town gets behind them when they just put a winning season together. They have to have a reason to show up and get crazy.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
St. Louis is a hell of a sports town... and MISTAKENLY gets labeled as a baseball town. Kroenke and Demoff have years of abused fans to to make up to after the silliness that Jay Zugmunt brought to the front office.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
IDK about that. The last time the Cardinals were in the World Series, Bradford was also hurt. Makes you wonder how much the Cards' success is a drag on the Rams fortunes. And yep, the 2011 Rams didn't beat the Saints until after the WS was over.

Tongue firmly in cheek.

jap

Legend
IDK about that. The last time the Cardinals were in the World Series, Bradford was also hurt. Makes you wonder how much the Cards' success is a drag on the Rams fortunes. And yep, the 2011 Rams didn't beat the Saints until after the WS was over.

Tongue firmly in cheek.

I do believe that game was one of Chris Long's 3-sack specials as he got too acquainted with Drew Brees for Drew's comfort. :heh:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
You know I read something interesting on the PD (for once).

One dude said the Cardinals and Rams are completely opposite of each other. On one end of the street you got a team finding guys via the draft and developing them into stars while down the road you got morons running the show. That def was true during 2005-2010, but now these Rams are trying their hardest to stop that. It isn't working so far, but I can see signs that it can work.