Cardinals fan here

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rotobadger

UDFA
Name
Rotobadger
I know we're division rivals and later this season we'll be at each other's throats but I just had to post to say THANK YOU! I LOVE that you shut the Shehawks down, so much!

I was at the Cardinals-Saints game and when they posted the final Rams score on the giant screen the stadium went nuts!

You guys look tough this year and I'm not looking forward to facing that D of yours.

But I hate the Seahawks that much.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I know we're division rivals and later this season we'll be at each other's throats but I just had to post to say THANK YOU! I LOVE that you shut the Shehawks down, so much!

I was at the Cardinals-Saints game and when they posted the final Rams score on the giant screen the stadium went nuts!

You guys look tough this year and I'm not looking forward to facing that D of yours.

I will be in Phoenix for the game. I look forward to a great game, but we have a couple games to get through first. See you in a few weeks.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher

Welcome. Cool news about the reaction after the score went up. It was one of the best games I've been to in many, many years. Any news on Ellington? Will the rookie Johnson or the vet Johnson be inserted as #1 back?

ohiorams

Rookie
Enjoy second place and no wildcard.

PS- what else did you think I would say? Don't take it personally (y)

RamzFanz

Damnit

Look my man, you guys do your job against them and the Niners and we'll do ours and we'll settle our disputes in the playoffs! :sneaky:

FRO

Legend
I think you should have been cheering for the Seahawks to win. We are the tougher of the two teams.

Big Game

Living The Dream

Welcome we too enjoyed beating the Seahawks and look forward to matching up well with the Cardinals this year!!! We know Arians is going to throw it and our defense will be ready. Should be a very good matchup come week 4.

rotobadger

UDFA
Name
Rotobadger
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome. Cool news about the reaction after the score went up. It was one of the best games I've been to in many, many years. Any news on Ellington? Will the rookie Johnson or the vet Johnson be inserted as #1 back?
Thanks for the welcome. For the moment it'll be CJ at #1 and DJ at #2. No official word yet though.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

Welcome. Cardinals could very well be 3-0 when the Rams come to town. Would love to see a battle of 3-0's that week.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
We still remember what Arians said in the post-game interview after last year's game. Not gonna let that slide with this squad, especially with a real QB.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thanks for the welcome. For the moment it'll be CJ at #1 and DJ at #2. No official word yet though.
I think it's the fantasy question of the week. Eventually, it will be David Johnson, IMO.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I'll be in Glendale for that game, and as always so will alot of my Rams brothers.Should be a good game and could very well have tie breaking implications come playoff time or division champ.Hopefully both Qbs are healthy so there won't be any excuses afterwards.

Cardncub

Rookie

Are you on the ASFN board?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Welcome aboard. We have several fans from other teams that come on here. As long as you respect that you are on a Rams site there is generally no problem. @Cardncub has been on here for over a year - so you have a fellow Cards fan here.

A bunch of us were at the Rams game and believe me - we loved it too. Gotta say though, I wasn't all that pleased that Father Guido's Aints couldn't show us some love and beat you guys.

I'd wish you good luck but we both know I'd be blowing smoke. Here's to the Cards finishing right behind the Rams. At least I'm not wishing the cellar on your team. :cool:

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I'll be in Glendale for that game, and as always so will alot of my Rams brothers.Should be a good game and could very well have tie breaking implications come playoff time or division champ.Hopefully both Qbs are healthy so there won't be any excuses afterwards.
Do us proud, brother! I know you will!!!!!