Cardinals at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Wow, in true Bradford fashion he checks down on the last play of the game. Why bother snapping the ball if you're going to do nothing with it?

Spags and Fisher ruined that guy. Along with all the knee injuries. He's playing way to tight now, and he probably lost his job after today.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
2-0.

tenor.gif

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Spags and Fisher ruined that guy. Along with all the knee injuries. He's playing way to tight now, and he probably lost his job after today.
We’re still blaming Spags and Fisher?? How about his meaningless record he set in Minnesota?

jap

Legend
Final Game Statistics

Horns
Passing
Goff: 24/32 for 354, TD, INT for a PR of 108.07
Rushing
Brown: 12/46
Gurley: 19/42, 3 TDs
Receiving
Cooks: 7/159
Woods: 6/81
Kupp: 6/63
Gurley: 3/31

Cards
Passing
Bradford: 17/27 for 90, 0 TDs, INT for a PR of 53.01
Rushing
Johnson: 13/48
Receiving
Fitzgerald: 3/28
Kirk: 4/27
Seales-Jones: 4/17
Edmonds: 5/15

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
It's so much different assessing the game live. Cooks was great Gurley danced a bit in the backfield but was punishing around the goal line Kupp and Woods were good. Goff was very fearless at times throwing into coverage but at times held the ball to long and missed some throws. Of course at the end of the day Jared was good and will get even better he seems to just play like he plays no matter the outcome. Nice win boys.....oh and the D they showed up.....lol

Last edited:

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Talib and Peters just lock down any receivers they match up against. It almost seems unfair to have them both, then we have Joyner, Johnson, Shields and NRC, too.

Best secondary in NFL and it is not remotely close that includes the Jags or Minny

JackStraw

Rookie
Seems like every non-Ram's games is an 'any given Sunday' situation and\or comes down to last possession.

Since McVay took over, teams outside the top 15 never stood a chance

And I have friends trying to tell me Rams aren't what we know they are:blah:

We're looking at '85 Bears 2.0 with a significantly better offense. Not that I'm taking anything for granted just calling it how I see it.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
How os it on tv. Looking sloppy at the stadium

Rams looked smooth, prepared and athletic.

Cardinals looked competitive on defense and brought a lot of run support from the secondary almost every play. They tried to take away Gurley and Goff took over.

75% passing

Backs the eyeball test.

I think he’ll be ready for the big games coming up...better than last year.

Goff looks very confident!

Donald flashed big time.