Cardinals are reportedly finalizing deal to make Kingsbury next HC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
So Kingsbury will run two years of Air Raid offense, amass a 10-22 record, and the Cards will look for a new coach in 2022. Awesome plan.

This...all of the above^^^^^

They’re not getting a McVay with that hire.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We don’t know what he’ll do in the nfl but the resume doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence. As a QBs coach sure as an OC meh as a hc big question.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think all we can really say is that K-berry is a question mark. I’ll wait and see.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
To my knowledge, never really seen a coach that's taken the league by storm and made other teams as envious as young Mcvay has. What a time to be a Rams fan

Truth. We are living right now in an incredible era in Rams football. Here's hoping we see a 10 year contract for Coach McVay soon.

Re: KK... Comes down to how he stacks his staff. Biggest challenge for those guys is that question of how well connected they are. Him knowing McVay and by extension the Gruden clan might be helpful but it's gonna be fun to see who he hires.