Cardinal great Stan Musial passes away

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
"Here stands baseball's perfect warrior. Here stands baseball's perfect knight."

Rest in peace, the Cardinal nation mourns

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Rest in peace, Stan the Man...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
brokeu91 said:
"Here stands baseball's perfect warrior. Here stands baseball's perfect knight."

Rest in peace, the Cardinal nation mourns

Whoa.

Stan the man.

Really?

Sad like sad should be.

Pujols could have been this kind of man
. But he missed the chance.

Rest in peace my man. We love you.

:cry:

Always respected you as the ultimate Cardinal.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
ST. LOUIS -- Stan Musial, one of baseball's greatest hitters and a Hall of Famer with the St. Louis Cardinals for more than two decades, has died. He was 92.

Stan the Man won seven National League batting titles, was a three-time MVP and helped the Cardinals capture three World Series championships in the 1940s.The Cardinals announced Musial's death in a news release.

They said he died Saturday evening at his home surrounded by family.Musial was so revered in St. Louis, two statues of him stand outside Busch Stadium. He spent his entire 22-year career with the Cardinals and made the all-star team 24 times -- baseball held two all-star games each summer for a few seasons.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/sports/cardinals-hall-of-famer-stan-musial-dies-at-age-92-1.1121570#ixzz2ITVYB38d

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am so sad.

Stan was a Cardinal thru and thru.

A St Louis staple. An icon.

I am shocked by this news and saddened for all that loved the man who was the iconic Cardinal.

No other ballplayer comes close to the impact of Stan Musial.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:
I am so sad.

Stan was a Cardinal thru and thru.

A St Louis staple. An icon.

I am shocked by this news and saddened for all that loved the man who was the iconic Cardinal.

No other ballplayer comes close to the impact of Stan Musial.

Me too, me too. I have a Stan Musial jersey. He was before my time, but I grew to love him because he represented the Cardinals so well.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm a pretty new MLB fan, but I know what Stan Musial meant to STL and the Cards.

Huge loss.

But...he lived a very long life and accomplished a lot. RIP