Caption this

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
20220328_141954.jpg

Sean: "These my bottom bitches."

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lovie Smith: "I dare you to say something about me! I'll show you how Will Smith should have smacked a fool!"

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sean:
I should be on top with the rest of you bitches under me!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sean:

"You bitches better start throwing your coins in now."

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I'm going to be honest, besides McVay I don't know who any of these cats are (except maybe Ratboy?). I'm guessing from context clues in your comments and possibly one being Ratboy, that is the NFL head coaches. I haven't counted to make sure there's 32 of them before guessing.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm going to be honest, besides McVay I don't know who any of these cats are (except maybe Ratboy?). I'm guessing from context clues in your comments and possibly one being Ratboy, that is the NFL head coaches. I haven't counted to make sure there's 32 of them before guessing.
Yeah... There were only a couple for me. But then - do any of the others really matter?

sloramfan

Starter
one question...

i get who sean mcvay is...and jb brown...

but who the hell are the rest of those guys????

go rams

slo