Caption this

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
"Dude I'm telling you, I'd make a great James Bond!"

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Goff at OTa's.jpg
" I just saw some Really Hot Chicks, waiting for us to leave practice, over their at the Residence Inn !!"

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
"Hey guys, guess how many bicep curls I did at Cal."

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
"This here is a Colt .45. The most powerful handgun in the world. It will blow your head clean off.
Now I know what your thinking. Did he fire 5 shots or 6. Well, I got caught up in this whole commotion and don't remember myself.
So you got a ask yourself.
Do you feel lucky?
Well, do ya punk?"

"Man I love Clint"
I like but, wasn't the Quote " ... a 44 Magnum the most powerful hand gun in the world and well blow your Head ..." ( I Own one!)

I too am a Huge Clint Fan! And I have been to his Old Restaurant "the Bores Breath Inn" many times! The server the Best ' Chocolate-Chip Cheese Cake in the World!!

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Are all of those guys wide receivers? I thought we only needed 6

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I like but, wasn't the Quote " ... a 44 Magnum the most powerful hand gun in the world and well blow your Head ..." ( I Own one!)

I too am a Huge Clint Fan! And I have been to his Old Restaurant "the Bores Breath Inn" many times! The server the Best ' Chocolate-Chip Cheese Cake in the World!!
I couldn't remember the exact line. I knew it didn't sound correct.

I'm a Clint fan as well.
Nobody does badass better.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug

I too am a Huge Clint Fan! Me too. And I have been to his Old Restaurant "the Hog's Breath Inn" many times! The server the Best ' Chocolate-Chip Cheese Cake in the World!!

FIFY

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Those are my WRs? Seriously? I thought they were just a few of the guys from ROD here to check out OTA's.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
470dd265a0584281b175a08a64e0ef0e.jpeg

In an effort for a better punch line, I'd like to slightly change the wording of my caption to:
"Is that Nick Foles peeking through the fence?"

Ram65

Legend

So far, I only count two real offensive weapons to work with Todd Gurely and Tavon Austin.

Anybody else going to be an offensive weapon? Anybody? Go ahead make my day!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I have a gun, and I'm not afraid to use it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

(Goff trying to earn some street cred)

So yeah I'm just standing there minding my own business with some bitches on the street outside a club when......ummmmm........... Tupac..........yeah it was Tupac......... came up and got in my grill......so bangbangbang........I put a coupla caps in his ass.