Caption This

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
After being heckled all game long, Kevin reevaluates his poor life choices that ultimately lead him to becoming a Broncos fan just hours before kick off.

Big Willie

Starter
Rams fan: "You finally understand how it felt to be a Rams fan these last 10 plus years."

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Bronco's fans everywhere, "Man! My Superbowl parade is getting all wet!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
happyandsad-jpg.4065

Man this is great! Bought this seat from some dork with a blue tooth stuck in his ear for $20 Now if I could just get his buddy to trade seats with me it'd be a total score!

Big Willie

Starter
Rams fan: " I think I need to call my physician. I've had this football induced erection for more than 3 hours."

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
"This sucks... Time to go back to being an irreverent hipster who would never wear a football jersey in public."

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
hello-is-this-thing-on.jpg

happyandsad-jpg.4065

He thinks this this sucks, just wait till he finds out that I banged his wife at the tailgate party!!!

jjab360

Legend
James Laurinaitis: "It was supposed to be an awesome prank to put this wig and glasses on and watch a couple plays from the stands during the game, can't believe this guy beside me doesn't recognize me though, he's even wearing my jersey!"

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Bronco fan: I can't wait to pick a new team in February. This team didn't work out well for me this year. These jerseys are starting to add up.

Fuck.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
THAT's not a caption!

Funnier than crap though.
Oh fine. I'll caption it then.

happyandsad-jpg.4065

Broncos fan: Crap. I lost. Now I have to let him shave my head.
Rams fan: I can pull it off, but maaaannnn is he gonna look stupid! lol!