Caption Contest GameDay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Alright, ROD has held many caption contests for photos. Time to step it up a bit. The Rams are giving away a Bradford autograph for the best caption. Contest ends at noon. Good luck

Reminder: Caption this photo and you could win a Sam Bradford signed mini-helmet. Contest ends at noon. #RamsNation pic.twitter.com/FZxtAsML

AyGHfwRCAAARCYm.jpg:large

Anonymous

AyGHfwRCAAARCYm.jpg:large

RAMS INJURIES BECAME SO BAD IN 2011 THEY RESORTED TO A WEEKLY "WHICH LUCKY FAN GETS TO BE A STARTER TODAY!!!!" CONTEST.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess instructions would be helpful

Please use hashtag #RamsNation at the end of your caption. Earlier entries will still be valid.

Anonymous

libertadrocks said:

Please use hashtag #RamsNation at the end of your caption. Earlier entries will still be valid.

To be honest, I am a "fly by the seat of my pants" internet guy. I never read anything about computers or browsers or how to work the interent, let alone instructions. I just do stuff till I figure out what works. It's like where I live--I can drive anywhere by landmarks alone but don't know street names so I can't give anyone directions.

In short, I did not understand a word of that. :cool:

from Margin Call (2011)

John Tuld: Maybe you could tell me what is going on. And please, speak as you might to a young child. Or a golden retriever.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
zn said:
libertadrocks said:

To be honest, I am a "fly by the seat of my pants" internet guy. I never read anything about computers or browsers or how to work the interent, let alone instructions. I just do stuff till I figure out what works. It's like where I live--I can drive anywhere by landmarks alone but don't know street names so I can't give anyone directions.

In short, I did not understand a word of that. :cool:

from Margin Call (2011)

John Tuld: Maybe you could tell me what is going on. And please, speak as you might to a young child. Or a golden retriever.

Its a twitter reference. You have to tweet out your caption with the hashtag. Which is just adding #RamsNation to the end of your tweet

Really good movie BTW