Captain munnerlyn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
i think he would be a great pick up hes a good slot cb. good in ruuning game. panthers used him like cardinals use honeybadger. he actually could be our safety

fearsomefour

Legend
I agree with this overall.
Would rather have him at $4M than Bryd at $9M.
Those first couple of days of FA really do remind me of Black Friday shoppers in full hysterical mob mode. I am having a hard time finding signings where I think the guys are worth the money.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Would love to grab him. Wouldn't be to expensive and be the last big FA we sign/afford. And would take away a early need in the draft. And as NJRF said, his name is fuckin CAPTAIN!!!!

You and the captain make it happen!!!

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
Captain is a super cool name. My parents went with John. Very origina.
Anyway, Darryl Smith is out there as well. Undervalued guy coming off another good year. I know he is over 30 but playing him at OLB is still an upgrade over Dunbar in my opinion....unless he regarded just as a 3/4 OLB.
Adding FA like these guys....solid vets who can plug and play makes sense as they are good pieces and shouldn't break the bank.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
On board, he's the Captain, so climb aboard. We'll search for tomorrow on every shore.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
If Greg Williams turned him into a blitz machine could we call him capn crunch hahaha

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Captains ship has sailed. He is a Viking now (n)