1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Cap Space

Discussion in 'Q & A WITH KEVIN DEMOFF' started by Ramhusker, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Ramhusker

Ramhusker Well-Known Member Pick 'Em Champion Pit Boss

Credit:
    $1,651,162.09
    Thanks Kevin for finding this fantastic Ram Fan site. The guys who created this monster have done an amazing job as evidenced by you visiting to field our questions. I'd like to thank you and Ramsondemand. :clap:

I have a salary cap question for you. I see the Rams are near the bottom of the list as to available cap space. I know this is somewhat due to our Rams having to draft so high for the past decade. How do you plan for getting in a more favorable cap position while at the same time "remodeling" the roster to be a winner? That has to be a tall order for you and the Rams.

P.S. I too eagerly await the return of the old Blue and White uniforms! Make it happen dude!!!
  2. Thread Status: You only have permission to view the first post in this thread.