Can't wait to drink and drive...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
The tech may be close but this is a ways off....legalities and insurance.
Also, if this because the standard (safety, savings in terms of medical costs etc) it would largely signal the death of the sports car.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Now man you can do better than that Strange', think big the gubmint hacks into google or requires access and then they control and "approve "
all your destinations .

Or maybe they consider you a threat and put you on the "No drive list"?

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Firstly @snackdaddy that is an amazing avatar.

Secondly, I don't believe that a self driving car is a vehicle for me. Too much electrical stuff in it and I, for some reason, enjoy driving. I'm in the minority though, I like my vehicles to be simple. I prefer manual windows and locks. I'm for a nice stereo but that's where I draw the line. Plus not having power locks allows me to pose as a gentleman and makes me feel like less of a prick because I'm not making my car go beep beep when I lock it or open it.