Can you win 10 Games a Year Playing Jeff Fisher’s Style?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Of course. He'll usually put you in a situation you can win the game. Just need to execute.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Your players have to pay better than the opposition. Do that and you win. I will say Fisher's style can win in the playoffs if they get there.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Not only can we Win 10 games, we well! and For the next Four years or more it will be 10+!!(y) (Says me!:D)

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't listen but the title suggests there is only one way to win in the NFL, which has been proven tons of times to be wrong.

Big Game

Living The Dream
yes he did it with the Titans, which was only one of very few teams to give the Greatest Show on Turf problems.

Also its the exact some method that the Seahawks go about. And they have only been to the Superbowl two years in a row.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The answer is yes, because I think the emphasis on the Rams being a running team is overstated.

Any coach who has been around as long as Fisher knows what the league has become.

The rules encourage a passing game. You got to play well in that aspect offensively.

Fisher gets this. We might be a strong running team, but we are not headed for ground and pound of yesteryear.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yes.
What you will have a hard time doing is winning 10 with Jeff Fisher's brand of football and no QB.