Can we just agree?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bnw

Pro Bowler
raw
html5
:giveup:

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sadly it wont end. The animosity I mean. I saw it for years on other boards only in reverse. The LA crowd had their feathers wet now the St. Louis fans are in a snit. Its human nature I guess somebody always has to poke the bear. Out of meanness or stupidity doesn't matter really. Like the guy at the zoo that pets the lion and cant figure out why he got his hand bit off. The only thing you can do is learn to live with what you cant rise above. Go Rams! Oh and it is all about the money.

Last edited:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
We are all Rams fans. Most of us would be considered die-hards.

We all love these horns. We love the players as they come and go, but no one really gives a crap about the owner or Any of his admin staff.

I see far to many conversations that start off okay but turn ugly and get locked because people are simply either ticked and bitter or defensive and happy.

I live an hour from St.Louis and it hurt my soul when they left. But it happened. The Rams didn't move, the owner moved the Rams. It doesn't change what we love. The horns aren't tainted. The players had no say, nor did the coaches.

So, can we agree to stop the crap talking? Quit making digs at St.Louis, and St.Louis fans need to accept it for what it is. Get in or get out. I stepped away most of last year, I didn't miss a game on tv, but I found zero joy in it, I wasn't interested in the offseason last year at all. It took some time, but I accepted it. But even as much as I've come to accept it, I still get ticked at what I perceive as personal attacks towards the St.Louis base.

So let's leave the city out of conversation, let's move past the St.Louis/LA bull crap. Either love them or step away, and please avoid making unnecessary comments. We are here for the same reason.

Cheers brother. Never understood it either.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
You know that the true fans of the Rams get it @Juggs especially us that have been on both sides.
I know Tim that you and I discussed this with me in L.A and you in the Lou.
We discussed it when the move was rumored, We discussed it when the move was imminent. I believe compassionate real fans know the pain of their city being snubbed.
As a fan of the Rams I do not see the geographical thing the way I once did. They are a team, my team no matter the city. I have always said come out and I will take you to a game. I don't pay to much attention where our ROD member base resides. Sometimes we are forced to move from the city our team plays but we don't think of it as leaving our team just a needed or unchosen change. The Rams are now in my heart as are all my friends on the ROD especially those that share and show compassion for the other members. I love a good spirited debate but it should never get personal.
Be well Tim.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I could care less where they play, I have no loyalty to the dirt in which I drive on and see every day.

I just want to see some fucking W's.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Well Kind of anyway.
The horns came in 48' while in L.A.
But yes of course @jap as we know the team originated in Cleveland